• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neversoft is now working on Call of Duty.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Feb 14, 2009
Tony Hawk's Call of Duty: Modern Boardfare.

Jhoan

Oct 26, 2008
New York, NY
It was inevitable; Guitar Hero's no more, so Activision added them to the rotation of CoD developers. Raven is next for sure. The next CoD is probably going to be spear headed by Neversoft or a mix of Neversoft and one of Activision's other CoD developers.

toymachine

Jan 15, 2011
OMG SUCH ORIGINAL JOKES

Anyway they've been doing work with CoD for awhile from what I understand (listed in the credits of Black Ops and MW3 iirc).

They are working on an original IP though. I'm pretty sure it's not CoD from some of ex-GH developer friends.

toymachine

Jan 15, 2011
It's been described as a 3rd person action shooter and an original IP. I mean that may have changed but I'm willing to believe that it's not CoD...

Cheddahz

Banned
Aug 10, 2011
Well Neversoft has been dead to me since the PS2, they hadn't made a decent Tony Hawk game since THUG2 and their Guitar Hero games were a joke. Farewell, Neversoft

harrypmgaga

Oct 12, 2009
Look at Neversoft's site, clearly this is more important than a side-job.

OMG SUCH ORIGINAL JOKES

Anyway they've been doing work with CoD for awhile from what I understand (listed in the credits of Black Ops and MW3 iirc).

They are working on an original IP though. I'm pretty sure it's not CoD from some of ex-GH developer friends.

toymachine

Jan 15, 2011
Also some unknown developer is working on Guitar Hero

Possibly a value company to make GH into a bargain title

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Oct 15, 2005
OMG SUCH ORIGINAL JOKES

You must be really upset Neversoft isn't working on another mediocre Guitar Hero game. :(