• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed Game Revealed

NeoGiff

ByPtlBc.jpg

What's wrong with his arms

Cross-gen confirmed.

Man the dude starring in Comet or whatever is the only one not on the cover.Are they actually going to ship like that? What the fuck is the point of that game if you're already burying the character

No vendor specific DLC? I am disappointed UBI.
If it's anything like other UBI games you'll find it for half price within 3 weeks.
The instruction manual is a 100 page list of everyone that worked on the game.

CNCOMICS

They should've threw in inanimate objects like the Hidden Blade, Apple of Eden, the Assassin's Hoodie, and/or the Animus.

With these things I always check what are used for the high end and low end properties. I love how Waluigi is the cheapest property in the Mario version.

Dire

Activision/EA's version would've been interesting. The board is cut in half and you're only given 10 treasure cards. BUT.. included is a small locked chest. Send $20 more for a key to unlock the chest containing the rest of the game. Purchase more monopoly money as well. Only $5 per $500 of monopoly money, in denominations of your choosing!

jbw

Banned
Is there an Assassin's Creed cereal yet?

Video game companies have sunk lower than Hollywood, and that's hard to do.

Colonel Sponsz

Neo Member
I'm not sure I trust assassins to handle finance. Any time I loot a chest full of gold in an Assassin's Creed game, the Assassin only takes out a single gold coin before closing the chest. If that's the type of efficiency to expect here, pass.

Top Bottom