• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Motorstorm images (online mode, mud, and night racing)

ManaByte

Gold Member
motorstorm-20070105044441927.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044454662.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044455771.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044456943.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044458099.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044500224.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044501334.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044502521.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044503506.jpg

motorstorm-20070105044504521.jpg

Derps

Banned
Looks kind of jaggy and the ground textures need work, but man that's some realistic mud GOTY confirmed

It doesn't matter what the **** you see in those screens, they have new HD clips over at IGN -- most have seen other vids, some have played the demo -- motorstorm is gorgeous i motion. I don't understand why people are still 'anlayzing' the screens.

And as for Wario, it's not so much a fake HUD. I think it's just a behind the shoulder (rear view) look from the drive immediatly next to the chick on the buggy.

I love next-gen! But I wonder... would this really be impossible on a 360? I say this, because somehow I get a sense this would in fact be the case. Just a hunge, of course, as I don't have any knowledge of how flexible the 360 really is. But sure enough that mud modification sure does look bleedin' spectacular.

Vrolokus

Banned
Fox_Paradox said:
I love next-gen! But I wonder... would this really be impossible on a 360? I say this, because somehow I get a sense this would in fact be the case. Just a hunge, of course, as I don't have any knowledge of how flexible the 360 really is. But sure enough that mud modification sure does look bleedin' spectacular.

*rubs temples*

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
UncleGuito said:
The textures look worse in online mode, but the mud looks nice.

What the h? How would that make any sense? It's not like they are transfering textures across the network as you're playing. From that one screenshot they look exactly the same to me.

Dahbomb

Fox_Paradox said:
headache.jpg

Triz

Fox_Paradox said:

Didnt take long did it?

Vrolokus

Banned
Fox_Paradox said:

boogienights3.jpg

"This is actually only possible with the special mud modification chip, which we install right here in the store."

Triz

Vrolokus said:
boogienights3.jpg

"This is actually only possible with the special mud modification chip, which we install right here in the store."

best use of a pic Ive seen in a while. Well played :lol

Dahbomb said:

Excuse me for the headaches, but I'm a passionate art afficionado. I can't help it. I have an unstoppable urge to wonder about those irrelevant little tidbits. I'm a hardcore gamer by heart, though. I promise, not another word on this subject. :D

Safe Bet said:
I fixed that up a 'bit for ya...
Thanks, but that's actually not the reason why I said that. I'll buy a playstation 3, anyhow, but indeed, budget restraints are postponing that purchase.

Das-J

Law of the West
Photoshop FTW, check out the flags... same in every screen. As I recall, those are in motion in-game. :lol Still, I can't wait to play online... I just hope we get some headlights!

Safe Bet

Banned
Fox_Paradox said:
Excuse me for the headaches, but I'm a passionate art afficionado. I can't help it. I have an unstoppable urge to wonder about those irrelevant little tidbits. I'm a hardcore gamer by heart, though. I promise, not another word on this subject. :D

Thanks, but that's actually not the reason why I said that. I'll buy a playstation 3, anyhow, but indeed, budget restraints are postponing that purchase.
My bad then...

I think most took your post as an attempt to troll, but if you really do have questions about the 360's ability to run Motorstorm you should make a seperate thread about it.

Top Bottom