• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New super hot Final Fantasy XV CG character renders (Cidney, Iris, etc.)

raven777

tX7wajO.jpg

P8raDrN.jpg

c9fq8EU.jpg

these look great. Really glad they are sticking to Cidney's design.
Cor is such a badass I wish he was part of main party. Would gladly take him over shitty Prompto.

Aurongel

Most of those designs seem like a step in the right direction in terms of self restraint.

Cidney is still the worst fucking thing in the world though, she has that uncomfortable MGSV Quiet quality to her where I just imagine the creepy design discussions that took place between Square Enix artists.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Just irked. Got a hostile response when I was being implicated by way of being quoted, didn't feel like just letting it go. Letting it go now, though.

Apologies to BocoDragon if it was similar instinct that drove his response after my initial reply. No harm done on my end, no grudge being held.
Same here, sorry. I was just offering an observation about her character, and really didn't want to get into the conversation about whether she was appropriate (because I've been down that road). Didn't mean to sound like lashing out, more like "not going there tonight".

Zeenbor

If by hot, you mean confirmation of the revolting design of Cidney, then sure. But then again, FFXV's main target audience is 14 year-old boys.

Vex_

Banned
Most of those designs seem like a step in the right direction in terms of self restraint.

Cidney is still the worst fucking thing in the world though, she has that uncomfortable MGSV Quiet quality to her where I just imagine the creepy design discussions that took place between Square Enix artists.

Question:

If Cidney's design is "the worst fucking thing in the world'", then where does that leave Quiet's outfit?

*Giggles*

Frostburn

Cindy is such a creepy fucking design it's tampered my interest in the game.

It's awful.
I agree, not that we haven't seen her for a while now but my love for FF makes me really want to play this one after the early positive buzz but I know my wife is going to look up during a ridiculous cut scene with her in it and be like "why are you playing this?". I understand not all games are going after a 33 year old husband and father but still.

Kindekuma

Banned
It always impresses the hell out of me when I see full res renders from FF games. The shaders (especially the skin), clothes, and models just look so damn real.

Maxim726X

You mean XII right?

Is that... A g-string over underwear?

Wha?

I agree, not that we haven't seen her for a while now but my love for FF makes me really want to play this one after the early positive buzz but I know my wife is going to look up during a ridiculous cut scene with her in it and be like "why are you playing this?". I understand not all games are going after a 33 year old husband and father but still.

I agree, and sadly this ridiculous oversexualization has turned me off to a lot of RPGs over the last decade or so. Look at the Vita... Littered with that shit.

c9fq8EU.jpg

Are the top portion of Cor's boots camo print? This is the final version right?

He looked more badass in almost all black in that locomotion tech demo he was featured in a while back on ATR.

cGycgzW.gif

Gbraga

Prompto taught us that you can only make friends with pretty people if you're not fat apparently.

Not really. If anything, he taught us that this is not what friendship is about, and that he made a mistake in thinking so.

Prompto introduces himself again at the end (hajimemashite), but Noctis looks at him and says "it's not the first time" (hajimete ja ne yo). Meaning, it was still the same guy he already considered a friend before. Nothing changed for Noctis. He obviously noticed the difference, but didn't even feel the need to comment.

The renders look nice. Is Cindy considered a bad design by so many because she is showing a lot of skin? Seems like it. Seriously, I wish some people get over her design already. If you do not like it, that's perfectly fine and you are entitled to your opinion but the Cindy whining is getting a little tiresome.

Ran rp

The renders look nice. Is Cindy considered a bad design by so many because she is showing a lot of skin? Seems like it. Seriously, I wish some people get over her design already. If you do not like it, that's perfectly fine and you are entitled to your opinion but the Cindy whining is getting a little tiresome.

9fhq2cZ.gif

Top Bottom