• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The only thing in Winston's past that's worrisome is the sexual assault allegation. The crab legs, yelling vulgarities and stealing coke from Burger King don't concern me in the least. Wonder how deep some NFL team is going to take their investigation.

"Not being a creeper here"

Saying that to Jeremy Hill is kinda creepy.

The only thing in Winston's past that's worrisome is the sexual assault allegation. The crab legs, yelling vulgarities and stealing coke from Burger King don't concern me in the least. Wonder how deep some NFL team is going to take their investigation.

The allegation was utterly dismissed, the rest is just an immature college kid being an immature college kid. Manziel was in a totally different boat where he had long standing anger problems, substance problems, and on field attitude problems. Johnny was an idiot on the field as much as off, Winston is brilliant on the field.

rando14

I wish I could have seen his reaction when the niners won their 5th Super Bowl.

Wow 1994, seems like it was just yesterday!! I think that was the year when my parents finally got me a Super nintendo :')

george+snickers.jpg

Syrinx

Kinda the same here. Maybe he didn't commit that rape, and if the Tallahassee PD does an actual investigation we may know that. But they didn't, so we don't.

The impression I'm getting from people who talk to him and been around him makes me feel that he's probably not another Johnny Manziel situation where his own teammates won't even take him seriously, let alone see him as a leader. But he will need to mature, quickly.

Bread

Banned
Holy shit people on Madden ultimate team are BAD. Just played this kid who must have spent $50 on his team, he had all top players at every position on defense. Whooped his ass with my 72 overall team.

It's really weird, I've played probably 5 different players who use the same play all game on offense. Even when I key in on their routes with a d-lineman and user pick it they'll keep throwing it there on the next drive!

Prob after they done freaking out over its length and eventually play it

The one thing I will say about this Order fiasco is that I think I much prefer people freaking out disproportionately and completely irrationally over something that actually has to deal with the game (its length) than counting pixels, frames per second, whining about slightly soft shadows, slightly blurry textures, and getting all pissy about non-existent "downgrades".

jakncoke

Banned
The one thing I will say about this Order fiasco is that I think I much prefer people freaking out disproportionately and completely irrationally over something that actually has to deal with the game (its length) than counting pixels, frames per second, whining about slightly soft shadows, slightly blurry textures, and getting all pissy about non-existent "downgrades".

True enough. Idk why the people that freaked out just didnt wait it out, not like it takes that long for a game to get discounted lol

I guess a more accurate one would have been "I wish I could have seen your reaction when Kaep threw that pick at the end of the 2013 NFC cg!!"

Or "I Wish I could have seen your reaction when the Niners threw all those passes at the goalline in SB 47!!"

Or "I wish I could have seen your reaction when Kyle williams muffed the punt in the 2012 NFC cg!!"

Yeesh this isn't even fair anymore :(

you can't hurt me anymore brah! jeddy has done worse than the above! but the healing already began with seeing the seachickens make an improbable comeback win in the NFC title game, ride some bicycles around the stadium, shit out some footballs when they were up and then get clowned on in the end. it is a memory i will always cherish!

So the Order isn't the shit fest it was made out to be?

I think it's a poor game. Insanely beautiful, but I think the gameplay is just too bland with far too few weapons and enemies. Mix in the game taking control out of your hands far too much, crappy QTE's, a story that goes nowhere and ends awfully, and some bad stealth segments and I think it's a rental at best. I thought the length was going to be an issue, but I was happy it was relatively short, because I didn't really want to play anymore.

I think it's a poor game. Insanely beautiful, but I think the gameplay is just too bland with far too few weapons and enemies. Mix in the game taking control out of your hands far too much, crappy QTE's, a story that goes nowhere and ends awfully, and some bad stealth segments and I think it's a rental at best. I thought the length was going to be an issue, but I was happy it was relatively short, because I didn't really want to play anymore.

Sounds like a good PS+ game,

If the Browns stay at 12 and want to look at Wr looks like cooper and white will be out of our reach. Parker might be available at 12, will probably have to look at Recieving talent available at 19.

eznark

Banned

Yeah it's not a good third person shooter and they did themselves a disservice by marketing it as one.

That said, the shooting is better than Bioshock Infinite!

zychi

Banned
I liked how Warner was talking about footwork in the pocket. I think being able to move and throw from a small pocket is more important than a 40 time. That mobility is more of a skill/art than straight line speed.

I like watching the preseason games too. Watching guys you wont see for a couple of years or developmental guys. Plus the thirst for football is strong at that point.

I dont like watching preseason games when the starters are in. I like to see the new kids/old fogies trying to make the team. It's why I love Hard Knocks so much. Everyone gives their preseason tickets away around here. I gladly go every chance I can (unless they play the Browns, why do we always play the Browns?)

e: which one of you fellers is IntotheN1ght on PS4?

It's very generic and would have been a great film series. The few shootings parts are really fun, and the twist/reveal/reason behind everything was good. (not sure if they talked about it in trailers cuz I stayed dark on it)

I would have gladly paid $40 for it.

Top Bottom