• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MechDX

These people are discriminating against my thread. :(

image.php

Everytime you people let this thread fall off the first page RBH's penis gets burned a little more.

#SaveRBHsPenis

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mech your avatar offends me and has no business in the offseason thread. The Detroit Lions have a playoff game this Sunday.

Restore the Roar.

LevelNth

Banned
So the York/Baalke press conference was pretty damning towards Harbaugh's attitude towards player misconduct. York stated he wants the team to 'win with class', that they need to do a better job teaching and specifically with 'alcohol', and that he was the one that pulled the trigger on releasing Ray McDonald.

Uh oh. Was Ez right all along?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"@ESPNNFL: Reported by @SteveMariucci, #Raiders have reached out to Bill Cowher for their HC vacancy."

Yeah right, we are going to end-up with fucking Del Rio

LOL at Cowher.

Wes

venison crêpe
I think Hoyer is gone. A different vet will be brought in. They'll hope Manziel cleans up his act over the summer and give him all the help he can need to succeed: i.e. a new WR and RT in the 1st round.

TheFatOne

The #Falcons have requested permission to speak with #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, source says.

The #Falcons aren’t alone for #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. I’m told the #49ers have also requested permission to interview him.

Secret agent McDaniels about to do work for the Pats. Gets sent to SF they tank a season, and he trades three first round picks for Brady.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 14m14 minutes ago
Ryan Mallett addressing the media. #Texans pic.twitter.com/pNMlmv3lGG

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 16m16 minutes ago
"To win a Super Bowl." Mallett on what he wants to accomplish with the #Texans. (if he stays)

thatsmyQB.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hoping the Browns go and draft someone for the D-Line and take a WR in the first round.

This is a big draft, we've fucked up too many first rounders these last few years, we need to land some studs.

Syrinx

Winston really should consider staying another year at FSU and try to show he can stay out of trouble and show some signs of maturity. He may be looking at falling out of the first round if he comes out this year with Manziel's disaster fresh in everybody's minds.

Gobias

Banned
Wait, Orton retired? I think I know how to solve our QB problem

Winston really should consider staying another year at FSU and try to show he can stay out of trouble and show some signs of maturity. He may be looking at falling out of the first round if he comes out this year with Manziel's disaster fresh in everybody's minds.

There is a 0% chance that Winston is even considering staying another year. He needs his crab legs now and he ain't gonna wait around while he can just forcefully take it.

Don't even joke about it pls. It will be the end of me.

I really don't think Farmer is going to want to draft a QB with very notable off the field problems right now though.

pls

Hoping the Browns go and draft someone for the D-Line and take a WR in the first round.

This is a big draft, we've fucked up too many first rounders these last few years, we need to land some studs.
Not many good FA Qbs to sign to be honest, so Hoyer could still be a option. Guys I might like in FA locker, Matt Moore, Fitzpatrick ? , Bradford ?

I hope a ton of qbs decide to declare. I'm not even a Brett Hundley fan, but id probably take a shot to develop him in the 2nd. Hope Dak Prescott comes out too.

First two picks would like a Wr forsure, and pick of Dl/OLB/ILB/OL

Jarnet87

Would you still want ESPN's attention when its because Lovie has traded #1 for Jay Cutler?

Considering there are rumors the Bears may have to give away a pick to offload Cutler, I'd drive to One Buc Place and kneecap Lovie if he did that.

FSU wants so badly to move on from Jameis. It's best for both sides to just move on. Jameis would have to implode between now and the draft to drop out of the 1st round. Were talking a bad bowl performance, showing up out of shape for combine/workouts, testing poorly on the wonderlic and missing or having terrible interviews. Even Jawalrus Russell knew to pretend like he gave a shit pre draft.

Qbs coached by Jimbo fisher: J Russell, Christsn Ponder, winston. I know I'm missing another Qb in here.

Winston is dumb , but I wouldn't be surprised if he's successful in the NFL. I still think there's a chance he goes number 1 after the whole draft process

Or he stays another year, everyone picks apart his game again and he ends up a fourth rounder like Matt Barkley.

Matt Barkley dropping out of the first round will prevent any potential first round QB from coming back for their senior year for a long time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG please prepare for me which WRs I must get hype for after Amari Cooper.

I know nothing of college except the big sexy names everyone talks about.

Jarnet87

Or he stays another year, everyone picks apart his game again and he ends up a fourth rounder like Matt Barkley.

Matt Barkley dropping out of the first round will prevent any potential first round QB from coming back for their senior year for a long time.

I can't think of a more cautionary tale then Jevan Snead. Projected as high as top 5 or 10 pick behind Bradford as the #2 QB for the 2010 draft, chose to come back for another year and didn't even get drafted. Winston is a lot more talented then Snead and a lot of other prospects who get overhyped plus everyone has spent the year picking him apart lol, and next years Noles will likely be better talent wise.

Mariota reminds me of Bradford now that I think about it, maybe that's why I am so down on the Bucs drafting him.

Winston vs Mariota should be fun, will probably be the game talked about when referring to both qbs.
DeVante Parker, Louisville
Kevin White, West Virginia

These two probably go between 10 and 20
For Kave too

Jalen strong, Arizona state
Sammie Coates, Auburn
Nelson Agholor, Usc
Dorian beckham green (DBG) , OU ( probably would have been a high first round pick, maybe top WR taken if he didn't have the legal problems. Probably a 2nd round steal )
The kid from Stanford too, Montgomery I believe

Some good Wrs available, a couple can go in the first round. Coates and strong probably go first round. Can't rule out DBG going first either. Personally don't think he will, bet my friend money he goes in the 2nd

For Browns I think Kevin White, Parker, and Coates will be in our range

effzee

I wonder which teams pass up on drafting another rookie QB and try to build other areas of their team.

I mean would any franchise in need of a QB really pass up a chance to draft Winston or Mariota only to have to settle for someone like Sanchez, Cousins, Cutler, or Hoyer?

I wonder which teams pass up on drafting another rookie QB and try to build other areas of their team.

I mean would any franchise in need of a QB really pass up a chance to draft Winston or Mariota only to have to settle for someone like Sanchez, Cousins, Cutler, or Hoyer?

2016 also looks like a weak QB class right now as well

watershed

Banned
Do we have a Browns contingent here? Does anyone expect Johnny Football to change his attitude and behavior to change for the better next season/this off season?

Mrbob

FSU doesn't want him back. They will literally push him out of school and into the draft.

Top Bottom