• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahaha, my god, this team.

Subban showed everyone how it's done when you get a late gift PP in a Game 7.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This series just needs to fucking end, either way, I'm just tired of it.

It's pretty much statistically the tightest series in NHL playoff history, though, I guess that's interesting.

UberTag

It's pretty much statistically the tightest series in NHL playoff history, though, I guess that's interesting.
If the Bruins lose tonight, I'm backing the Capitals the rest of the way. They've earned my respect.

Ra\/en

Bruins are gonna win. I can feel it. Thomas is playing very well.

I would LOVE to see a Caps win though. You just KNOW Thomas would rage quit. I love the Thomas rage quit.

vatstep

If the Bruins lose tonight, I'm backing the Capitals the rest of the way. They've earned my respect.
The Caps may finally be due for their Game 7 losing streak to end. The Bruins had one going until they righted it last year. Gonna be tough to win another.

MacAttack

This just has the feeling of an inevitable Caps victory :(

I agree with all this.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
And Thomas + the Boston D pushing a Cap player in the net got no call, such bullshit this game.

Alur

Never in this thread, but if my nerves are this bad I hate to think what these dudes are feeling. I can't see my Caps surviving, but a glimmer of hope remains!

cube444

This series has had seven one-goal games? That is just crazy. Has it also been the lowest scoring series of all time over seven games?

vatstep

Just get this over with already. Make it quick and painless.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hope the Caps win.

Feels like a Bruins win.

vatstep

I would care less about this game, but I want the Bruins out as I want the last team to have won back to back cups to continue to be the Wings. :D
It will continue to be the Wings for at least a few years, until the next Oilers dynasty.

Top Bottom