• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

zroid

Banned
Good to see it happen however I dont agree with Spott being fired. Would rather have him coaching the Marlies than Dineen.

I bet you Sheldon Keefe coaches the Marlies next year. They can't fire Dineen now obviously, Marlies season isn't over!

Quick

Banned
The only one I feel really bad for is Horachek, because he basically came in there just to fill a position for the rest of the season. It really sucks that his first coaching gig in the NHL is to fill in like that.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The only one I feel really bad for is Horachek, because he basically came in there just to fill a position for the rest of the season. It really sucks that his first coaching gig in the NHL is to fill in like that.

He coached the Panthers before, no?

Toronto sure didn't wait around. Did Brendan Shanahan send Nonis a video explanation like from his old player safety days?

"As you can see, you were awful. You're fired" *queue NHL approved video swipe*

I'm watching Spartacus for the first time, and didn't realize that they cast Phaneuf as The Egyptian:

euhL8WP.jpg

I bet this actor plays better defense.

Top Bottom