• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
K8iTsXU.png

:lol

Hahaha that's great

trifelife

It's probably the right decision.

Maybe if you value the Comets having a deep playoff run or want Baertschi playing top line minutes and really think a lesser role with the big club is going to hurt his development, sure, but Richie and Kass still sound pretty injured and we've got Brandon McMillan in the press box. I don't see the downside to having him around.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top3 of the fantasy league!

1 avatar Pupils of the Phil 131
2 avatar Cruisin' With Hea- 123
3 avatar Swiss Canucks 121.5

Congratz to Samay :p His MVP's were Voracek and Price for sure, with some healthy support from Dubnyk

Remember when the Flyers signed him and certain people claimed they were crazy for giving an old guy so much money? That was almost 4 years ago.
Remember when NHL-GAF said he was a washed up has-been that shouldn't even come back from Russia because he would get destroyed in "today's" NHL?

The regulars in this thread said he had no place in the league even for cheaper than that contact.

ZeroGravity

Just noticed that Nikita Kucherov finished tied for the league lead in +/-

Not bad for a guy who was benched in the playoffs last year because Cooper didn't trust him defensively.

Cake Boss

Banned
Surprised they have to worry about this after completing the greatest season comeback in NHL history.

Yeah I don't get it. I went to the home game 2 years ago against the habs and I remembered barely seeing any habs fans. Way less than you would see in a regular season game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!

I'm glad they're doing this.

The internet has made it so much easier for opposing fans from out of town to get tickets before Sens fans who want to go to the game. It's worse when we play Montreal or Toronto because of how close they are to Ottawa. Montreal especially, you can come to Ottawa on a weekday after work and be back in Montreal after the game in time for bed.

All of the Sens tickets are gonna sell out quick anyways, the team has been the talk of the town for the past few weeks, the fanbase is energized.

Cake Boss

Banned
And the 4th line has been shit every since Smith went on it.

Please one of Michalek or Puempel come back from injury and take his place pls.

Or please call up Prince.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Leafs fired EIGHTEEN SCOUTS?

Jesus

I predict an amazing couple of draft picks :lol

Do they have anyone left that knows this draft class? Why would they fire them BEFORE the draft?

Top Bottom