• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

So if Canucks get a point tonight they (likely) jump from 2nd worst to 4th worst.

If the Oilers in a SO, and the Ducks lose in regulation, who has the tiebreaker?

Oilers/Flames series would be cool.

If the Oilers win and the ducks lose in regulation, the Oilers face the Flames. Doesn't matter if the Oilers win in SO or not.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOL he scores in the last game of the season exactly one year since his last goal... April 9th 2016 against the Rangers.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Raanta is out due to injury, not Lundqvist

Yup. Apparently happened during practice on Friday. Who knew?

As a result, Magnus Hellberg gets his first career NHL start, in the final game of the season, against the Stanley Cup Champions
' JV squad

Rangers lineup tonight:

Grabner-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Zibanejad-Nash
Miller-Pirri-Beck
Glass-Lindberg-Buchnevich

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Hellberg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's award night for the Rangers, with the Steve McDonald Extra Effort before the game. Personally, I voted for Brady Skjei, but I doubt he wins.

Ryan McDonagh has been named the Rangers MVP by the media.

Jesper Fast has won the Players' Player Award, as voted on by the players.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Isles beating the Sens 3-0

If the stupid Pens did their job last night, this would be a much more interesting final day of the season.

Stasis

It's award night for the Rangers, with the Steve McDonald Extra Effort before the game. Personally, I voted for Brady Skjei, but I doubt he wins.

Ryan McDonagh has been named the Rangers MVP by the media.

Jesper Fast has won the Players' Player Award, as voted on by the players.

I love Fast. Really hope we don't lose him. Or Raanta for that matter, though the other part of me realizes he deserves to be more than a backup and get a shot like CamBot did. He's not young...

Yawnier

Banned
Why the hell would you watch hometown hockey instead of the Masters?

I would rather go watch curling than golf tbh

It's Ron McLean's baby so I doubt they cancel it..... I'm just glad the leafs rarely play on it

I'm just not sure how many more times Ron can tour the country (and largely visit the same cities each time) and tell the same stories over and over again every season for like a decade

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings just can't leave the Joe without some kind of contention. 2 goals allowed in like a minute, but they just called the Hall one back, so it's still 3-1.

That was a lame call. Dunno how they clearly said he kicked that in.

Wings just can't leave the Joe without some kind of contention. 2 goals allowed in like a minute, but they just called the Hall one back, so it's still 3-1.

That was a lame call. Dunno how they clearly said he kicked that in.

Leafs left Maple Leaf Gardens getting destroyed by Chicago IIRC

Top Bottom