• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Galactic civilzation is fucked, Earth will be ripped apart by the allied fleet, Joker flees the battle, your squad is magically teleported to the Normandy, and the last mission had a lot more content and visualized all the war assets you gathered, but it was all cut in order to push it out in 18 months. Also, if the game's only Codex is to be considered truth, then everyone in the Galaxy died when the relays exploded and half of Earth was nuked to hell when the entire Sword fleet fired indiscriminate volleys at the Reapers.

All this. It sucked. I played the shit out of this series and for it to end like it did was hugely disappointing.
I didn't need a happy ending, but one with closure that made sense.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
&*!@$^!@&*()#$y!@&)

SORRY, just fucking catching up on the Panthers game on DVR. FUCK that shit.

Edit: Nope, not fucking letting this go yet. Making a prediction... OT loss tomorrow against the Blue Jackets of all fucking teams. What an awful stretch against the worst damn teams in the league.

oh god, I just discovered there is Furry-GAF, Pony-GAF and Wrestlemania-GAF. flipstable.gif

Curiosity got the better of me. Fuck. You.

hzKLm.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHAT. THE. FUCK. is up with this gif? :|

I'm pretty sure that's exactly the reaction 19&21 was trying to get across.

Also, DUDE I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO CLICK ON THAT. I saw the thread-title and that was enough for me. WHY WOULD YOU CLICK.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wait there is a legit furry-gaf? No way. Nope. Not possible, I refuse.

Also good to see that the "best team of the last 40 years" got back to back losses to the Islanders.

Socreges

Banned
Curiosity got the better of me. Fuck. You.
Same. Ugghh. The worst part is that one of my favourite posters and legendary Gaffer, Hitokage, is a regular in there apparently. :(

At least there's no furry nudity. Anyone else remember Amir0x for some reason willingly making a thread about getting suspended from work because they found his drawing of a furry with a giant dong? Classic.... classic Amir0x.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I apologize to everyone who I might've unintentionally led to Furry-GAF.

In hockey-related news: .. okay, I got nothing. I'm just sorry.

Revenant

This thread right now

MTWTN.gif

you're all infected, and i'll end all of you if it saves us from this plague, ask Red_Man, he knows of my ditch digging abilities..

Hunter S.

Just had to say, I never looked at this shat furry, k-pop, or pony gaf until they made this sub-forum and I am genuinely disturbed. Thanks a lot NBA Gaf I am no longer innocent of all the pedophiles in the K-pop area.

On topic, I hate rescue dog they seriously need to get back the old bigfoot for the avs. Someone was tripping or smoking too hard when the came up with the change.

Just had to say, I never looked at this shat furry, k-pop, or pony gaf until they made this sub-forum and I am genuinely disturbed. Thanks a lot NBA Gaf I am no longer innocent of all the pedophiles in the K-pop area.

On topic, I hate rescue dog they seriously need to get back the old bigfoot for the avs. Someone was tripping or smoking too hard when the came up with the change.

Well we actually ended up giving up the yeti (howler) because the Coyotes wanted the name for their mascot. Not really sure why the fuck we complied.

Hopefully it's 3 points, otherwise there's not much rescuing he can do.

We'll be lucky to get a point out of our remaining games. Shit's over bro.

Hunter S.

Well we actually ended up giving up the yeti (howler) because the Coyotes wanted the name for their mascot. Not really sure why the fuck we complied.

Stan Knoenke probably thought he could some how make more money by bending over to the cup-less c'yotes. Not that it matters really, but damn even all the recent Jersey changes just seem like a way to grab money.

I say get rid of the salary cap and let Knoenke get back to buying us a team of superstars that almost reach the finals every year.

Stan Knoenke probably thought he could some how make more money by bending over to the cup-less c'yotes. Not that it matters really, but damn even all the recent Jersey changes just seem like a way to grab money.

I say get rid of the salary cap and let Knoenke get back to buying us a team of superstars that almost reach the finals every year.

Lol I'm not sure what you mean, we're $14+ million under the cap.. we hardly even reach the floor. The salary cap isn't the problem, Kroenke being a cheap fuck obsessed with the Nuggets is the problem.

Hunter S.

Lol I'm not sure what you mean, we're $14+ million under the cap.. we hardly even reach the floor. The salary cap isn't the problem, Kroenke being a cheap fuck obsessed with the Nuggets is the problem.
\

Before the cap he got us those superstars, I know now he obviously has changed his plans because he can no longer make as much money. You cannot tell me you do not remember the team: Roy, 19,21, Foote, Blake, Paul Kariya, Teemu... he spent the money than when they were winning and selling out every game. The only major change happened after the cap, it is not like he suddenly lost billions.

Edit: Though I do agree he shifted his focus to the Nuggets as well. Usually playing them over the AVS on altitude. Also, if you ever got gamecenter , he blacked out every AVS game for 24 hours. I really hate the the guy for that.

\

Before the cap he got us those superstars, I know now he obviously has changed his plans because he can no longer make as much money. You cannot tell me you do not remember the team: Roy, 19,21, Foote, Blake, Paul Kariya, Teemu... he spent the money than when they were winning and selling out every game. The only major change happened after the cap, it is not like he suddenly lost billions.

Right, when there was no cap there was no expense spared. After the cap was put in place everything went to shit because he doesn't know how to manage a hockey franchise when he has to be responsible. Once Carmello entered the picture with the Nuggets and made them a respectable group he's spared no expense for that franchise while simultaneously not giving a shit about the avs. Technically his son owns the team now, but he seems to care as little as Stan does.

I don't want the Avs to buy their way to success all over again. I like the track we're on, I just wish we'd pick up a solid and proven goal scorer in the off season or something. We need to replace Hejduk and we have the goddamn space even after we sign Duchene and O'Reilly.

Edit: For example if we don't even make Parise an offer I will be pretty fucking upset.

Hunter S.

Right, when there was no cap there was no expense spared. After the cap was put in place everything went to shit because he doesn't know how to manage a hockey franchise when he has to be responsible. Once Carmello entered the picture with the Nuggets and made them a respectable group he's spared no expense for that franchise while simultaneously not giving a shit about the avs. Technically his son owns the team now, but he seems to care as little as Stan does.

I don't want the Avs to buy their way to success all over again. I like the track we're on, I just wish we'd pick up a solid and proven goal scorer in the off season or something. We need to replace Hejduk and we have the goddamn space even after we sign Duchene and O'Reilly.

Edit: For example if we don't even make Parise an offer I will be pretty fucking upset.

Yeah, Carmello proved to be pretty money hungry and gave the Nuggets a superstar to put the team back on the map. The funny thing, i would say Colorado has way stronger roots in hockey than in basketball. Just look at it at the WCHA Denver Pioneers and CC Tigers as an example. I think he really did screw the avs for the Nuggets.

I really would not care if he bought a team, but that is not going to be an option soon so he does need to hire the right people to get the right team. The heavy goal scorer has been a problem for quite some time and I agree, other than Landeskog he has too many pass-first shoot-second-guys. They would have to trade for one as they are a lot harder to predict in the draft and they lost out on the big scorers in the last drafts Nugent_Hopkens, and J. Taveres. I think if the avs had not continually pushed the defense to shot over the past seasons they would have been even worse because of the chronic lack of great scorers.

I'm fucking pissed off.

Yet, there are so many leaf fans that will still accept mediocrity. Their prerogative, but damn.

Our team, organization are run by a bunch of lunatics. It is so frustrating to watch this team.

I get the whole 'tank nation' support from the fans but that's because we have no other choice but I think as players and as paid professionals athletes, they should somewaht compete in games even though it doesn't count for much anymore. Show that you care, show that you can still compete, etc.... We've been losing games (6-0), (7-1) (8-0), this is outright embarrassing for the team.

What I find extremely pathethic is that we are now ruining our future goaltender such as Rynnas (from yesrterday's game) , poor dude was left out to dry and he could be our future goalie. It must have shattered his damn confidence.

Anyways, seriously. Just fucking blow this team up. And a big fuck you to stupid leaf fans that accept this shit. Fuck you guys too.

Connolly, Lombardi, Armstrong, Crabb, Bozak, MacArthur, Steckel, Franson, Dion Phaneuf can get the fuck out. These guys have to go.

Komisarek can also go but I rather keep him. And Kessel can also get the fuck out but if it comes down to it, keep him.

-----------------

Also, let the playoffs begin. Go Pittsburgh or Buffalo (if they make it in).

Vancouver and their team / fans can hold on to their twin vaginas forever.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
you're all infected, and i'll end all of you if it saves us from this plague, ask Red_Man, he knows of my ditch digging abilities..
St. Paul was built on the bodies Rev has disposed of....there is no hiding now, god speed.
Leafs, Habs drafting right after each other man. You know it will happen.

edit: Fuck...now I'm tempted to click on Furry-GAF too...
Don't do it man, what is seen cannot be unseen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom