• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Marvie_3

Banned
Saw this in game a bit ago:

yLasC8a.jpg

zroid

Banned
I had to permanently bail out of the tennis threads a couple years ago because there were too many Federer haters. Like, have your opinions, fine, whatever, but... good lord.

I had to permanently bail out of the tennis threads a couple years ago because there were too many Federer haters. Like, have your opinions, fine, whatever, but... good lord.

Federer and Nadal gave us some of the best tennis we will ever see.

But you can't hate on Federer lol

PillarEN

I'm a Federer fan too :)

Went to a record store today. Got a nice haul:

Rilo Kiley - Take Offs and Landings, More Adventurous
Godflesh - Songs of Love and Hate
Perturbator - The Uncanny Valley
Saosin - Along the Shadow

I also wanted some Mindless Self Indulgence (shut up I like them) but they didn't have the specific records I was looking for.

Socreges

Banned
Federer was getting a lot of love when I've been there, but Raonic...they don't like Raonic.

zroid

Banned
Federer was getting a lot of love when I've been there, but Raonic...they don't like Raonic.

I am oversimplifying a bit, there's certainly a lot of love too. It's more like... I'd see these insane arguments over whether Federer is overrated or not, and it was so stupid, because the haters are so adamant about their position, however ridiculous it is. Couldn't stand it anymore after a while.

Frankly though there is a lot of strange negativity in that community which I do not understand. It's tennis.

Socreges

Banned
I am oversimplifying a bit, there's certainly a lot of love too. It's more like... I'd see these insane arguments over whether Federer is overrated or not, and it was so stupid, because the haters are so adamant about their position, however ridiculous it is. Couldn't stand it anymore after a while.

Frankly though there is a lot of strange negativity in that community which I do not understand. It's tennis.
I would guess it's a cocktail of idiocy and snobbery.

Edit- On that subject 🤣

PillarEN

I don't remember him from Final Fight though it's been way too long since my arcade run.

But really, announce SF5 vol.2. Would be great after the initial release disaster. Nice and cheap with all the dlc. $40. Make it happen. Looking forward to EVO either way. The uploaded videos that is. I don't watch the streams. It's over tonight so I'm hoping things will be available on YouTube during the week.

Top Bottom