• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck avocados. Hot dogs is what champs eat.

DHOBb6GXUAAWxls.jpg

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
NHL store here in Manhattan is clearancing out all jerseys for $30. Even authentics. ����������

Just picked up a Rangers home jersey at the NHL store.

Where can I go to get it lettered and customized?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just picked up a Rangers home jersey at the NHL store.

Where can I go to get it lettered and customized?

From the NYC store? You could go to Cosby's, then. That would be the most convenient. It's on 31st St right by the Garden. Once upon a time they were the Rangers' primary jersey supplier until they were forced out of the Garden.

Socreges

Banned
Really. His stats look pretty average.

I just looked him up and it doesn't seem like anything special o_O
He's only 22. Has gotten limited minutes with limited linemates. What you want to look at is his last season where he was given his best chance yet. Lots of PP time with Kucherov et al.

He's already good. And will likely be more productive in the future since he has great hands and vision.

The hype is out of control. Regardless of how good he becomes. But for sure he's going to be good.

Abylim

He's only 22. Has gotten limited minutes with limited linemates. What you want to look at is his last season where he was given his best chance yet. Lots of PP time with Kucherov et al.

He's already good. And will likely be more productive in the future since he has great hands and vision.

The hype is out of control. Regardless of how good he becomes. But for sure he's going to be good.

Ahh fair enough.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully it pans out. They need some talented offense.

I forget, who is the guy here with the ESPN insider account? Pronman just released his farm system rankings and I am interested in hearing where the Wild stack. A few high end guys but little depth.

I had a hotdog over the weekend with cheese french fries and beef gravy (not curds though so not poutine).

And also one with all the fixings of a cuban sandwich.

PillarEN

I forget, who is the guy here with the ESPN insider account? Pronman just released his farm system rankings and I am interested in hearing where the Wild stack. A few high end guys but little depth.

Real question. What kind of "depth" player on a farm team has an NHL future anyway? Shouldn't we only care about potential high end players? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zroid

Banned
DHRp9nQV0AQRCCH.jpg

platform where he can be addressed and responded to directly: "nothing to say"

DHRp9nOUAAMSH04.jpg

platform where he can say whatever he wants with no direct repercussions: "here are my taeks"

Top Bottom