• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DHPOVumUAAA6s0Q.jpg

I'm seeing a pattern

Line_HTX

What are these sets of words.

I'm usually good at roughly figuring out Line_HTXese, but not this time.

He shaved his head bald. Razorskin says Neo-Nazi. I make that dramatic sound from Inception.

The Space Marine Orc is a global Twitch emote that's for not serious statements, hahaha

Bask gets it. ;P

Holiday

Banned
from STL Post-Dispatch:

Fabbri, who played center in junior hockey but preferred to play wing at the start of his NHL career, is now receptive to the idea.

“I’ve played center my whole life, so I’ll be comfortable,” he said. “The last year and a half, getting that confidence helped me with my decision. I’d like to think speed is kind of part of my game and I can utilize it pretty well playing center. I’m going in with the mindset that it is going to work and then if it doesn’t, it doesn’t and we go forward. But I’m pretty confident going into it.”

the dream is coming true

PillarEN

Trump is something else alright, Jesus what a nut job.

bigotry on many sides Schuey, bigotry on many sides.

EDIT: Oh a new presser? I just had some popcorn watching The Big Sick (I recommend it), but I might have to go get some more for this if the blurbs I'm reading are all part of it.

Quick

Banned

I just watched his press conference at Trump Tower.

I've admittedly not seen footage of him lately, just reading off transcripts and quotes on articles, but hearing him actually talk was pretty infuriating.

Just when I thought getting turds shoved in my ears were over, he brings up the whataboutisms about George Washington.

calder

He said a million insane/ridiculous/infuriating things as usual but even for him this felt somehow way worse?

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT
Trump says the mother of the woman killed said "the nicest things about me"
Low key the most astounding thing he said IMO. Just wow.

TL;DR
Jeff Green @Greenspeak
Wow. Our president is a fucking piece of shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He said a million insane/ridiculous/infuriating things as usual but even for him this felt somehow way worse?

Low key the most astounding thing he said IMO. Just wow.

TL;DR

ah yes, he's still a piece of shit

everytime the news pops up he manages to out-do himself. Seriously.

Double-down on "both sides" and "alt-left"

"Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realdonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
Made additional remarks on Charlottesville and realize once again that the #Fake News Media will never be satisfied...truly bad people!"

Because clearly, the statements were only made to get good press/after pressure from everyone, not because they were inherently needed

Maggie Haberman @MaggieNYT
Trump says the mother of the woman killed said "the nicest things about me"

a) that totally happened
b) even if it did happen, WHY WOULD THAT MATTER NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Been in the US since Wednesday, it's exhausting see this shit everywhere you go all the time. Don't know how you guys do it.

Smiley90

@DrDavidDuke
Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa

brb, let me try and check in with my grandparents to ask what year it is and ask how "if you don't go outside when the Nazis celebrate, everything will be alright" went last time.

Pikma

Banned
Some of my family is already looking at alternatives to move out of the country.

Even though I live in Cali, so it is not as bad as other places, I'm seriously considering it too.

It's not like I have a job that's keeping me from leaving anyway ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Pikma

Banned
When people start dying it stops being just "politics". Those scumbags in the white house ain't even politics, they're criminals

Smiley90

I've never been happier to have chosen Canada over the US than in the last year

And I've scrapped every remote semblance of consideration for doing my PhD in the states, too.

I feel bad for everyone who has to suffer through this with no feasible recourse.

yyzjohn

Banned
So if alt-right is a bunch of racist Nazis who hate everyone not white what the fuck is the "alt-left" that Trump is talking about? People that love all different races and are peaceful? I'm so confused.

Chris R

Some of my family is already looking at alternatives to move out of the country.

Even though I live in Cali, so it is not as bad as other places, I'm seriously considering it too.

It's not like I have a job that's keeping me from leaving anyway ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not leaving. I'll just keep voting like I always do, and letting my elected officials know when they fuck up.

PillarEN

So if alt-right is a bunch of racist Nazis who hate everyone not white what the fuck is the "alt-left" that Trump is talking about? People that love all different races and are peaceful? I'm so confused.

People in black and masks with clubs.

Troublemakers on both sides and if the fake media were honest they would have reported that.

Also the mother of the dead woman said some very nice things about me through Twitter I think.

yyzjohn

Banned
People in black and masks with clubs.

Troublemakers on both sides and if the fake media were honest they would have reported that.

Also the mother of the dead woman said some very nice things about me through Twitter I think.

If these so called "alt left" wanna club Nazis I'm actually ok with that. The Nazis need some clubbing.

PillarEN

It's been the worst ~4 days since the election for. Everything I was worried about is true about him.

Thank you. I haven't expressed this myself yet, but I feel exactly this way. There have been other moments and press conferences where my head was spinning, but these past few days really make me almost tear up with how everything has played out in the country that I spent most of my life in and consider to be the closest to me in terms of how I see myself (as in I feel the American side of me is larger than my Czech side).

Top Bottom