• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
don't deflect I wanna see the receipts

AndreiMarkov.jpg

Pikma

Banned
I just want to clarify that Pikma is quite handsome so even an "ugly" version of himself is still very alluring to look at and appreciate

PillarEN

They pulled it off without Letang playing a single game in the playoffs. Should be a very tough team to knock out this year even with the players who left.

I'm okay with Pittsburgh repeating because I wanna go see the cup in Nova Scotia And Sid is a good Maritime guy, plays the Maritime way like that Mackinnon kid 👍 God love em

imBask

Banned
heh let them have a 3rd one, might as well just enjoy it now since Lemieux won't be around to save the team the next time they have the usual 5-6 years stretch in the basement

the Seattle Penguins will have a nice legacy to work with

Sanjuro

Dave Goucher leaving the Boston Bruins radio team to be the head play-by-play announcer for the Vegas Golden Knights. They got a good one.

They are airing a bit he used to do for the local morning radio where he used to call commentary on sports films.

https://youtu.be/t2OVwopVaJM

zroid

Banned
I hope the penguins win 3 in a row for two reasons

1) Phil!

2) so they will definitively dethrone Chicago as the top cap era "dynasty"

Abylim

I wish Tavares would just sign with NYI already. Not looking forward to even more articles and fb posts about how he's "coming home" to the Leafs.

Went through it all with Stamkos.

Also, I know Pitt can three peat, but it's getting less likely.

I do want to see Phil with the cup again though, it really pisses some people off :D

Top Bottom