• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
What would be the best player to draft at our spot in the NHL Draft for Montreal? Or should we trade that pick for something else?
Your best bet is to emulate, as closely as possible, the Sens Model of Success™. So, whether that means to draft or to trade, the important thing is that you followed the Sens example.

😃

Pikma

Banned
Both our goalies suck, our whole team sucks.

It's pretty obvious Varlamov was playing injured

Yeah and he injures his groin every season.

He's still better playing injured than any goddamn game Pickard had for us this year, so I'm with Sakic on this one.
Guys guys guys relax, stop arguing, it could damage your friendship. How about you let me help you? I have the perfect solution for you! What your team needs is

A Finnish goaltender! Or maybe even two Finnish goaltenders!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Zroid, Red.

MasterChef Australia has started. God help me there's already 11 episodes. D:

I don't know where I'm going to fit this all in. And tbh, I never finished last season.

zroid

Banned
Zroid, Red.

I don't know where I'm going to fit this all in. And tbh, I never finished last season.

For the last two years I made it all the way to the last 5-6 contestants and for some reason or another didn't finish :lol

I'm really busy right now so I don't know if I'll have time to watch it this year at all

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
For the last two years I made it all the way to the last 5-6 contestants and for some reason or another didn't finish :lol

I'm really busy right now so I don't know if I'll have time to watch it this year at all

I think I'm going to skip the auditions and just go into the actual show. I might try to watch one episode a night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Zroid, Red.

I haven't watch a full season in like 2 years, there's just way too many episodes and I always get backlogged so quickly with it, which is a shame cause it's so good.

Zroid, Red.

Okay so.. I have a food channel called Gusto and they seem to have Masterchef Australia too but I don't know what season it is.

Socreges

Banned
Anyone here seen MasterChef Mexico? No? Didn't think so

Apparently it exists and my friends mom has been going through a months-long application process. She's almost made the final cut to get on the show. Will be pretty incredible if she makes it.

zroid

Banned
Okay so.. I have a food channel called Gusto and they seem to have Masterchef Australia too but I don't know what season it is.

hmmm really? I wonder if I get it on TV too, if i don't have to download the episodes it might be easier to keep up

fake edit: I do have Gusto it seems :eek:

ok according to my guide the season they're showing right now is from 2014

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

It's on S9 right now in Australia.

Speaking of tv, I need you guys to recommend me some good newish series on Netflix. Haven't seen any in a while

Sense8. If you watch, watch until at least ep. 4. That seems to be the point where it really clicks for most people. And S2 just expands on S1.

imBask

Banned
Speaking of tv, I need you guys to recommend me some good newish series on Netflix. Haven't seen any in a while

the Hot Girls Wanted thingy is actually pretty good, didn't expect it to go where it went. The 2nd episode is just about a real douchebag on Tinder and it's real sad to watch

Cake Boss

Banned
Former Ottawa Senators forward Stephane Da Costa shares goal scoring lead at the World Championship with Johnny Gaudreau with 6 each....

A number of NHL teams have expressed some interest in Da Costa who has played the last 3 seasons with CSKA Moscow in the KHL.

Da Costa wants to return to the NHL, but also has considerable interest in the KHL, so an NHL offer would have to come soon.

kewl I wonder who's acquiring about him.

TheExodu5

Banned
I know it probably won't happen, but I still can't believe there's a chance Sens would bring home the cup on Canada's 150. This is destiny.

Top Bottom