• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Even though Canada was the better team overall it is so nice to see that we can take on Canada even though our talent at forward is abysmal.

zroid

Banned
The Murder of Henrik Lundqvist

hankdeadk9liu.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished Buona Notte and the season:

*Don Cherry I told you* shit played out so similarly to my situation. Except the Peno in my story came across her messages to me and that was the catalyst for things ending.

That's one reason why the show is so good.
It isn't afraid to be realistic and deprive the audience of the happy ending. Because life doesn't always work out that way. They even dealt with both narratives equally without favouring one: did she truly love Dev or was it just an escape for her.

Bail.

The ending shot though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lundqvist finished the #IIHFWorlds 4-0 with a 1.31 GAA and a .946 SV%. 42 saves in Gold Medal game.
Would you believe me if I told you there's a segment of Rangers fans who believe Henrik Lundqvist is a bad goaltender? Not an overrated goaltender. A bad one.

Samyy

Bail.

Definitley a strategy I've taken advantage of before, I literally stopped all contact with a girl for a similar reason but that won't work here because:
1) we work together (I know....)
2) we planned and booked to go on a trip together (before the stupid feelings showed up)

Yea I know, I'm screwed

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Is that dude Wolfgang from Sense8?

That dudes kinda ugly... ok not UGLY but he's the least attractive actor on the show. And his hair is just tragic, unless the show is set in 1995 and I missed it.

Ok ok, good body. But that's it.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

He's more attractive that the other mains, and I don't generally like blondes. I don't see what's wrong with his hair. It's just short.

Socreges

Banned
Definitley a strategy I've taken advantage of before, I literally stopped all contact with a girl for a similar reason but that won't work here because:
1) we work together (I know....)
2) we planned and booked to go on a trip together (before the stupid feelings showed up)

Yea I know, I'm screwed
😳

Enjoy the thrill, tension, and consequences

Quick

Banned
I just finished episode 5 of Master of None and
I'm in a similar bind, and have been in a similar bind before.

Legit started flashing back to last year and looking into my current situation with a co-worker in that last scene after Francesca left the car.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
@BrianHedger

This is Nicklas Backstrom's fifth MWC. Asked him why he keeps doing it.

Terse reply: "It's because we keep losing in playoffs."

#Caps

:lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
An update on Brendan Smith and the Rangers:
Larry Brooks said:
Brendan Smith's sights are not necessarily set on hitting the open market on July 1, but the impending free-agent defenseman's agent made it clear Monday that while the 28-year-old could eschew free agency to remain with the Rangers, it would have to be for a fair market value deal.

”Brendan has told me that he enjoyed the entire experience of playing in New York and being with the Rangers and that he certainly would consider signing a new deal and going back instead of becoming a free agent," Anton Thun told The Post. ”But at the same time, I want to make it clear that he hasn't told me, ‘Get a deal done with the Rangers.'

”He's looking for a good fit with a good organization, and the Rangers certainly qualify. But to pass up free agency, Brendan's going to need a contract that reflects market value."

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the four Twin Peaks episodes.. Loved them, it was more weird then I could have hoped for.

when they mentioned Lucy and Andys kid I knew it was going to be Michael Cera,lol

Top Bottom