• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

8a85946f761a03a0550c056ff5d520bd.jpg

Pikma

Banned
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
This is punishment for the Subban trade. The gods are showing us their displeasure. They even gave us a false sense of having a chance to win the series when we went up 2-1.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Rooting for NY right now

Fuck Bergevin

Fuck Pacioretty

Fuck Emelin

Fuck this team.

We need change. Real change. Calissez moe cte tabarnac d'imbecile de Bergevin dehors pis rebatissons la calisse d'equipe. Parce que c dla vraie marde pas d'ame.

Stasis

4cf81e00a356158a5ecce3d0539543c9.png

I'm eating crow. Thought we'd lose. But GODDAMN do I love that all the people from 2014 saying "it's only because we didn't have Price" get to see this.

Was a tight series. And I genuinely thought the Habs could go further in the playoffs than us, but I'll take it. Cheers guys.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Felt it coming, still unacceptable. The off-season should be as interesting as last year. Lunqvist outplayed Price and Patches no showed, series in a nut shell.

Peltz

Good game Canadians fans. You'll get em next year (or not).

The entire rangers team played well tonight. Amazing performance

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
LOL CLODE

The Rags actually won a series in 6 games? That's especially pathetic for the Habs

Top Bottom