• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Solo

Good series, Rangers GAF. You guys have a much better team than us. Hank played INSANELY good this series. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Megasoum

Banned
Well the good news for us Québecois is that at least it's another year where TVA Sports will be fucking pissed to have payed a ridiculous amount of money to secure all the Playoffs TV rights lol

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Mange un estie de chiare de marde Bergevin. Mange dla marde avec t grinders. Mange dla marde avec ton trade de Subban.

Oneself

Rooting for NY right now

Fuck Bergevin

Fuck Pacioretty

Fuck Emelin

Fuck this team.

We need change. Real change. Calissez moe cte tabarnac d'imbecile de Bergevin dehors pis rebatissons la calisse d'equipe. Parce que c dla vraie marde pas d'ame.
Aaand Beaulieu aaand Gallagher and Galchenyuk particulièrement.

Solo

I'm too tired to get into a deep post mortem tonight, so I'll be brief.

- fire Bergevin
- fire Timmons
- trade Pacioretty
- trade Beaulieu
- don't get fleeced in the AGally trade
- sign Radulov
- give Weber the C
- sell your soul, trade Sergachev, whatever it takes to get a #1C

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Curious if Radulov would even want to stay after this. Anyways, this is what beers are for.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
They deserved it. Congrats
Zuc and Henrik really stepped up for them. Where's the fuck head who ran the most exciting player on our team out of town? Where did our captain disappear to? We fired the coach, and the man carrying the C is a no show.

Alucard

Banned

- fire Bergevin
- fire Timmons
- trade Pacioretty
- trade Beaulieu
- sign Radulov
- give Weber the C

I like it, but who will be available for that 1C spot?

Pikma

Banned

- fire Bergevin
- fire Timmons
- trade Pacioretty
- trade Beaulieu
- sign Radulov
- give Weber the C
So you're basically asking for a different team

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Zuc and Henrik really stepped up for them. Where's the fuck head who ran the most exciting player on our team out of town? Where did our captain disappear to? We fired the coach, and the man carrying the C is a no show.

NY was an hungry team that were playing to win. Habs were playing to not lose, Michel style. Pacioretty doesn't deserve that C. Give it to Weber. Anybody. Emelin maybe?

imBask

Banned
Here's my actual prediction :

"we're happy with the core, guys worked hard, we're always working on making the team better"

no one gets fired
no one gets traded

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers just had more character and grit, simple as that. We'll need to double up next year, 10 fourth liners just wasn't enough.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

"we're happy with the core, guys worked hard, we're always working on making the team better"

no one gets fired
no one gets traded
Essentially what I expect as well

Going to be a very long summer with a lot of hot takes. Patches has etched his Montreal legacy in stone with this series / game.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

no one gets fired
no one gets traded

Chaque année calisse...chaque année. Bergevin stays, and next trade deadline we get more grinders instead of scorers. Also we trade Galchenyuk for a 89891 round pick.

Top Bottom