• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

TheExodu5

Banned
Pens are showing up in full force and are just a better team right now. Can't fault Ottawa too much...they're giving it their all.

A bit disappointed with the decision to pull Andy though.

a916

Senators are pathetic... they had the Penguins on the ropes at home and are about to get throttled out of the series... expected more from them

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Are my posts showing up yet? Cause imma penguins fan and have been creepin on this forum for ages. What a time to be alive watching them almost be within one game of the Stanley Cup again (crossing my fingers they stay aggressive or the Sens still play back and they just run out the whole second period)

The SNES is my favorite console of all time. ALL TIME

Edit: Oh shit just saw the score. :(

Switch starting out strong but will fizzle out after that initial launch. Stay strong SNES

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Are my posts showing up yet? Cause imma penguins fan and have been creepin on this forum for ages. What a time to be alive watching them almost be within one game of the Stanley Cup again (crossing my fingers they stay aggressive or the Sens still play back and they just run out the whole second period)

Welcome!

welcome to PensGaf!!!!!

shira

call gg
misc-fEEd.png

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Can't feel too comfy after they almost came back from 3-0 the other night with far less time. Hopefully Pens just keep tiring them out

Top Bottom