• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Well, this is pretty comfortable. Feel okay stepping away to finish washing the dishes before coming back again.

Make it seven or eight in this one, Pens.

TheExodu5

Banned
Shame, Ottawa played so well in most of the 1st, despite the goals. A few unlucky bounces and they just kind of lost their will after the 3rd goal. I hope they can regain their resolve by the next game.

Alucard

Banned
Has to be mentioned that the Pens are doing this all without Justin Schultz. Simply remarkable.

And Letang, friend. You don't just replace the keystone of your defense. But yes, the resiliency is truly remarkable. Thank you for noticing.

(Also, no Hornqvist and Kuhnackle...and Rust was questionable)

Alucard

Banned
Ouch. That doesn't look good for Karlsson.

Knowing hockey, they'll tape it up like crazy for game 6 and then post a picture of how bad it looked after the Sens lose, like Washington did with Ovechkin's bruise.

Ouch. That doesn't look good for Karlsson.

Knowing hockey, they'll tape it up like crazy for game 6 and then post a picture of how bad it looked after the Sens lose, like Washington did with Ovechkin's bruise.

It's time for the Ottawa bureaucrats to pack it up and go home to the offseason.

Quick

Banned
Im so pathetic, i ate a bag of week old stale chips

"I'm so fucked up."

8xR7wmA.png

PillarEN

So theyre as garbage as their lyrics always were?

You know, I'll leave that up to your discretion (I'm a fan so I get that I'm biased), but ever since Tom left the new material is so autopilot and a retread about "going back to our roots". It doesn't work man. It just comes off as derivative. Arguably the worst thing Tom brought at the end was a little bit of AVA yodeling. However on a track like Snake Charmer I think it really works. It's really well done with Tom taking the main yodel and Mark coming at the end of the yodel with a short little one.

Now fast forward to the album California and the obnoxious stadium rock ready "everybody do the whoa whoa with us" is so obvious and uncreative. ARGH! I'm so bummed out by what has happened ever since Tom was kicked out. It's nothing against Travis and Mark either. I really like +44. the new Blink 182 just seems to have no good ideas. It's just comfort food for the average fan.

/rant

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's fucking anime's fault

Fuck everything but most importantly fuck anime

And fuck anime gifs as well

Don't let anime control your emotions, or it wins. Quietly let anime walk by and it won't notice your presence. The last thing you want is for anime to become aware of you.

Top Bottom