• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

NolbertoS

I read this entire threa and still laughing at all the gifs. I can't wait for the Nintendo Direct and hope we see DQVII for western shores :(

Ondore

In the interest of actually being pleased at the end I'm going to predict nothing but Majora's Mask and Amiibo will be shown.

f68.jpg

I'M ON IT!

TreIII

And then I think we might get one new game announcement, Nintendo always does this for any global Wii U/3DS Direct (at least one where there hasn't been anything new announced for months). If we don't get a new game then they will show a game that's been announced but hasn't been seen at all (aka SMTxFE). It'll probably be another 3DS game considering the 3DS does not have much coming this year so far outside of S.T.E.A.M, MM3D, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. They need more major games than just those three!

I'd agree with this.

Personally, I'm hoping for something way out of left field. The last time we got something like THAT was back in December 2013's Direct, when they announced Zelda Musou/Hyrule Warriors out of nowhere.

Astarte

Give in to the hype, ready your body and prepare.

Don't resist the hype

But this is a Direct thread, no logic only hype now.

What part of "all aboard" do you not understand?

It's going to be nothing but Bill Trinen commenting on some of his favourite uses of stamps on Miiverse for 32 minutes.

Nintendo Directs consistently deliver, IMO. But it's always smart to keep your expectations in check.

enough.gif

I'm too afraid to feel hype. If I'm proven wrong on at least one thing though, I will fall into every hype train from here on out

Mikel1015

Banned
Lol at everyone not expecting anything new because "Spring focused"

Majora's Mask 3D wasn't "Holiday focused"

Hyrule Warriors wasn't "Spring focused"

Anything is possible in a Nintendo Direct.

Because of that......

HYYPPPPEE

R8L41s6.gif

Drago

I just hope they release the New White 3DS, please NOA don't give us shitty colors to choose from.
Part of me thinks they will because of how customizable the N3DS is, but the cynical side thinks they'll just put out black and leave it at that and focus almost entirely on the XL units. :/

Ansatz

We will probably get to see Hyrule Warriors DLC Pack 3 and find out who the mysterious Majora's Mask characters are.

El Sabroso

I hope they give a little of more info on Smash DLC if it goes well to already have a schedule or it will be delayed, also will be good to see more 3DS titles coming, I guess this will be the NA announcement for the n3DS

Simpsons_-_Hop_in_hype_train.gif

Drago

Gonna take a wild guess and say that Miiverse DLC for Smash WiiU will be released right after the Direct. Seems plausible enough

random25

If it's a global Direct, and with the New 3DS possibly getting a good amount of screen time tomorrow for NA and EU regions, I wonder what new things they'll announce in the Japanese Direct. I'm almost inclined to watch that stream more than the US one lol.

gogojira

It's probably only Metroid, F-Zero, Wave Race, 1080, console Pokemon, Full 3D Mario and a new Star Tropics so I wouldn't get too hyped.

Revven

Gonna take a wild guess and say that Miiverse DLC for Smash WiiU will be released right after the Direct. Seems possible enough to me

Oh yeah I forgot this, they'll probably talk about this patch that includes the Miiverse stage, custom stage sharing, screenshot sharing, tournament mode, and the tourneys (aka communities) stuff. There's no way all of that isn't coming in one large patch.

Top Bottom