• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I can't provide proof but I have a contact at Nintendo and he told me
video games
will ne shown in tomorrow's Direct!!!

TheMoon

What does GAF think of that apparent Nintendo Direct leak on /v/? Or maybe I'm just so thirsty for Nintendonium bombs right now that I'm not thinking straight.

There has never been a legit Nintendo Direct leak other than minor stuff like YouTube apps or ultra-obvious things.

E-phonk

Banned
Just think for a second then realize how dumb this is. Then accept it's not happening and stop thinking logn hinted at dual gamepads when he was obviously hinting at the N3DS happening in February which everyone and their grandma already knew.
Indeed, if it's just N3DS=Februari that wouldn't even be a surprise. It is all but confirmed to come in februari now.

Ok. So it seems it is. haha

Cream

Banned
Guys, he didn't tell a mod so the mod could give the info.

This guy, if he is telling the truth, was let in on some info, and wants all of us to be excited that this something big is coming, but wants us to believe him. So telling the mod is just to give proof that he knows SOMETHING

Geez I thought the direct had happened due to the 2000 replies but it's not till tomorrow :lol

i read a few pages and how is the wii u getting ability to use a 2nd gamepad a big deal? So I doubt it's that if he said it's "big".

Z8hbhna.gif

what once had one will have two (there is one Donkey Kong game for Wii U)

it's physical (Donkey Kong had a disc release)

LogN is risking his job telling us (Donkey Kong is emotionally fragile and will go bananas (!!!) when he finds out this leaked)

well gang that about wraps it up. a new donkey kong is on its way

Top Bottom