• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

-Horizon-

He's laughing because it's Conker's Bad Fur Day 2 by Retro.

Its not happening. Or something is.

I'm confused.

EhXZyer.gif

Zubz

Banned
I got trapped inside an intrinsic field test chamber today. Now that I've pieced myself back together after being disintegrated, I have future sight and bring good news of a new F-Zero on WiiU.

It will come with a special controller add-on -- a Wii Wheel-like shell that houses a Wii Remote Plus. It's rectangular in shape. It has panels on the back of the left side and right side that act as triggers for cornering left and right. Since your fingers are back there when holding the controller, it's intuitive to "clamp down" on those panels to drift in that direction. Beyond that you're steering with motion control, but there is support for classic controls on the GamePad, Pro Controller, and even the GCN adapter.

Now then, I think I'll return to my glass sanctuary on Mars. *teleports*

Wait! Tell us more about Iwata Booty Jams before you go!

Kremlings or bust.

Nope. They'll be Kiddy's Kong Quest and an HD Remake of Donkey Kong Jr. Math,, and they'll each introduce a new batch of enemies for the Kongs to face. At least you'll still have the Checkpoint Pig! You'll always have the Checkpoint Pig.

...I'd like to see a Hamtaro game yes.

Nintendo did develop those, right? I think it's time they burned all their other IPs and brought back Hamtaro.

"oh lol" makes me think Nintendo is gonna do a limited release of n3DS only at the nintendo world store. Better book your flights to nyc guys.

Wait!Nope. They'll be Kiddy's Kong Quest and an HD Remake of Donkey Kong Jr. Math,, and they'll each introduce a new batch of enemies for the Kongs to face. At least you'll still have the Checkpoint Pig! You'll always have the Checkpoint Pig.

No kidd
ykong
ing, I'd buy them both.

Not even only because of Checkpoint Pig, but if Kiddy's Kong Quest is like DKC3, count me in.

Okay maybe a little because of Checkpoint Pig

CHC

Currently:

• Waiting for this thread to deliver
  • Waiting for a meeting
  • Need to poop

Triple threat of anticipation. It's killing me here.

Top Bottom