• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzNKev

Banned
As I said in the other thread, my guess is that they're going to show off the new version of the controller and the new hardware design on Sunday so that EA and Ubisoft can show off games running on Wii U on Monday without any confusion.

Yeah, makes sense.

Bumhead

Banned
I like this.

Get the bulk of the hardware talk out of the way before the event.

Spend the majority of the hour long conference hyping the fuck out of an incredible launch/launch window lineup.

zroid

Banned
They also posted this on their Twitter, then almost instantly deleted it:

lx7vL.jpg

MY GOD

7threst

I am hyped already! Wonder what they will show!
This calls for a Dutch haiku:

De shit is erg aan
Nintendo gaat iets laten zien
Dit maakt mij erg blij!

RPGamer92

Banned
Though it won't happen, it'd be crazy if they announced the price and release date here instead of their conference just to 1Up Sony and MS

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I'm just glad it will not interfere with the GoT finale or Mad Men.

As I said in the other thread, my guess is that they're going to show off the new version of the controller and the new hardware design on Sunday so that EA and Ubisoft can show off games running on Wii U on Monday without any confusion.

Exactly. I'm sure Ubisoft is going to show a Sizzle reel for Rayman and other stuff with NFC features and the like.

Fou-Lu

So, I guess this will be stuff about the hardware and OS features, while the conference will be a straight hour of GAMES GAMES GAMES!!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

Sounds about right!

Still HYPE GET EARLY!!!!!!!!

Instro

Ah, this makes sense.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Does anyone have an official time for the Japanese stream in Eastern or Pacific?

I'd like to update the title, but not with the NoA stream since that probably is later.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering how Ubisoft and EA were going to handle that, Ubisoft in particular.

RagnarokX

LOL

MS: "We'll have our conference the day before E3!"
Sony: "Mind if we join you? We're tired of going last."
Nintendo: "Surprise!"

Fantastical

Death Prophet
It would be awesome if they announced price and launch details that this and saved the games for E3. They said price wouldn't be at E3. They said nothing about pre-E3.

It would be pretty stupid to price the thing before knowing the software. You know... the thing people buy these consoles for. :p

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

It's time

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The #NintendoDirect focuses on the concept behind #WiiU. Streaming Sun 6/3 at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET & follow #NintendoDirect on.fb.me/KYtWD2

To learn about the #WiiU games, follow our live tweets on Tuesday 6/5 at 9 am PT/ noon ET. on.fb.me/KYtWD2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom