• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia Game 24 Stream All Night Live Another Day

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Im loving it aswell but I feel like that crowd is more there to just game and less interested in this stuff. their silence is almost painfull
It's a product announcement, not a sporting event. It's not like cheering for everything is mandatory.

Daverid

He really needs to talk a little faster... Like I guess he's trying to be dramatic, but everything in this conference is just taking waaay too long to say.

Cutebrute

This story about space and Buzz are so fascinating.

ME3+Stargazer.jpg

I want to hear another story.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell is going on with this moon landing stuff.

Evo X

So how much do you think I could sell my 780Ti for?

And what's the best place to sell it? I was gonna try Craigslist, but don't particularly feel like being stabbed today.

I'm so fucking scared that if I go to the 970 or the 980... that I would be not getting enough power out of the 970 or paying too much for the 980 and thinking that it may not be worth it... I'm so torn :( :(.

wow, good amount of better as the 780Ti and most of the time they used 4x MSAA with the 980 and 2xMSAA for 780Ti.

The 970 also looks really good, especially for that price. Personally I'm just gonna try to keep waiting for big Maxwell since games like The Division and Battlefront (really looking forward to those) aren't coming out until next year.

Looks like mkenyon got the good review sites covered.

Kobalty

It's a product announcement, not a sporting event. It's not like cheering for everything is mandatory.

I know its not a sporting event but the stream of the event leading upto this sold it very differently. They were interviewing the crowd and I would be shocked if anyone in that crowd knows what this guy is talking about or to put it another way I feel the amount of detail he's going into is a shock for most people in the crowd and is at odds with the whooping "pc gaming is awesome-sauce" crowd before.

I like this detail but somethings odd about this stream it feels like an engineer giving a talk about how cars work to a crowd of people who just want to buy it not exactly know the ins and outs.

just feels stange to me.

Serandur

The reviews are exactly as the leaks predicted. No surprise, other than the decent 4K scaling ... hell, aren't the reviews technically leaks themselves? I stopped watching the event, have they been officially announced?

In any case, this is nice for people looking to upgrade from the 600 series and downward, but my overclocked 780 holds up so well in comparison and that 970/980 price gap... dear god.

Top Bottom