• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYCC 2015 |OT| Spider-Man pulls the 7 train all the way to 34th street from Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bog

Junior Ace
I'm starting to freak out over not being able to add a verified email to my tickets. Someone hold me.

Jhoan

a1e.png

hopefully not long

My thoughts exactly. Funny enough, when I tweeted the above pic last year about NYCC tickets last year, it got me the most retweets/Likes for the month of June.

Seriously though, good luck guys! I didn't bother registering for an account this year to buy tickets since it sounded kind of cumbersome.

Wait $115 for a 4 Day pass?! Sweet Jesus! Guess that's what happens when VIP passes are nixed.

ironmang

Someone in my group got in and got ours. I'll keep the checkout queue up and can possibly buy a couple for gaffers if I get a chance before they're sold out.

Straight from the web page for those curious

Please remember NYCC Tickets are in extremely high demand and there is a large volume of people online to purchase NYCC Tickets right now. Here's a quick status update to keep you in the loop about which NYCC Ticket types are still available and which are almost sold out as you wait your turn to purchase them so you can plan ahead: 4-Day Tickets are 50% sold out, 3-Day Tickets are 50% sold out, all other ticket types have good availability remaining.

While this is a far better system than it was last year, it's not stopping me from panicking. The new ticker jumping from 50% to 75% of 3-Days sold in under a minute isn't helping.

Fliesen

k, i got my 4-day-pass and my 2 3-day-passes.

Let's hope i can convince my girlfriend to come. she's a bit nervous and ... well, unexcited right now.

In the worst case, i might be able to raffle a ticket among you guys, i'll let you know, i guess.

As smooth as this is in terms of ticket availability, it's still just as annoying looking at a web page. I wish we had a number so we know how much longer until we're getting to the next page, this really gets to you after awhile.

Please remember NYCC Tickets are in extremely high demand and there is a large volume of people online to purchase NYCC Tickets right now. Here's a quick status update to keep you in the loop about which NYCC Ticket types are still available and which are almost sold out as you wait your turn to purchase them so you can plan ahead: 4-Day Tickets are 75% sold out, 3-Day Tickets are 75% sold out, but the remaining Tickets are being held. If you get to the checkout process and it says this Ticket type is completely sold out, that means the remaining Tickets are in the process of being purchased. When these purchases are completed, we will update the status to be 100% sold out.

New update^

ev0

Got mine finally.
Good luck to you guys still waiting. it said 75% for 3 days on the queue and was sold out when I got there.

But got some 4 days for me and friends.

the queue line sucks, and the page looking so static was annoying.

But no million crashes during checkout this year at least?

Trying for Fri/Sat, but I wanted to have the 3 days incase my friends wanted to go that Sunday. This really blows.

Last year Saturday was a complete mess and by Sunday day everything worth buying is gone so I don't bother unless there are panels but they don't tell you what panels are what days until weeks before.

Luckily my brother got tickets for us while I'm still sitting in queue. We got thursday/Friday tickets. If I get through I might add a Saturday just for the hell of it. Use that day to just go to panels or signings.

Pau

Boyfriend managed to get Friday and Saturday tickets. :3

Now for the hard part: making my Scarlet Witch costume.

toneroni

Was a pain but ended up with a few 4 days and got one 3 day pass that kept going out of stock. Sometimes I saw it go back up to 3-4, but didn't want to risk the one I had in my cart already! Would have picked up extra for others but I didn't know how the fan thing would work until after check out.

Tom_Cody

Does anyone know the hours for Thursday and Friday? Is the show floor open all day?

I was planning to get a 4-day, but now that I need to shop for individual days I need to be deliberate about which days I'm choosing.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Got back into the checkout so I could get my coworker tickets and the section where you can normally select the tickets just says "testing code". I guess you can only checkout once per account.

Pau

Got back into the checkout so I could get my coworker tickets and the section where you can normally select the tickets just says "testing code". I guess you can only checkout once per account.
How did you get into the checkout twice already while I haven't even gotten in once. :p

Jhoan

Boyfriend managed to get Friday and Saturday tickets. :3

Now for the hard part: making my Scarlet Witch costume.
Nice! The only 2 days worth going IMHO although Sundays is best for the 50%/60% off sales for comics and Artist Alley stuff but nothing you can't get on Amazon during a sale.

Pau

Nice! The only 2 days worth going IMHO although Sundays is best for the 50%/60% off sales for comics and Artist Alley stuff.
The one time I went Sunday a lot of the artists I wanted stuff from already had left or their prints were sold out. :(

Seriously is anyone who's still in the queue getting that fake refresh? I get status updates on that blue window but I wish there was a better indication that hey this isn't broken.

Looks like I'll have to settle with Sat/Sun. I really wanted the 3-day ticket.

I'll have to think about this, since I need to worry about hotel and flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom