• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Madden Season 2 Thread: I'm a Grabowski!

Andokuky

Banned
Yeah, GG. I couldn't get my running game going, and nothing was open in the passing game. I think Glenn, Johnson, and Witten lead the league with drops, with like 400 each (not literally). I was suprised at my teams pass defense, big TE's usually catch all day on me. Ehh, i think im already out of the playoffs, but i'm going to try and hit the .500 mark....i just have to beat ando...ugh

sickboy, when can you play??

the week is going to advance soon (good work guys!)

also, any takers to fill in for washington for the last few games? cubanb is having some problems getting online and can't play. let me know!

Andokuky

Banned
I play the Redskins next :(

Pick someone weaksauce plz :(

Tatum Bell cannot take a 3 game losing streak :(

Essentially 4 games since I play Bobert again in week 16 :(

broncos_lions__horz.jpg

Dallas in week 17!!! 10-6 ladies!!

what if you guys alternate using the skins? mig, you use them against hito. rors you use them next, etc.

that is what i'll do (unless one of you wants to outright concede the skins to the other)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Tedy Bruschi: 7 tackles, 2 tackles for a loss.

This man just completely owned any and all blocks my Oline tried to throw at him. I fucking hate the Pats in this game, I barely squeaked by 12-0. Threw 2 ints and got sacked 3 times coming off of 4 games where I wasn't sacked or picked off at all. Coincidence?

At least I injured Tom Brady.

AND I'm down to 2nd best passer again! FUCK!

Rorschach

Wow...the shitty luck continues, but this time it was borderline retarded. Almost makes me not want to play Madden ever again. I've never screamed at my tv before tonight. I'm usually calm about everything especially relating to the games, but that was horseshit. No offense, Hitokage.

DMczaf

You gotta love how Cadillac is in the Top 5 in rushing attempts, but not even in the Top 10 in rushing yards

C_1_caddy_532567_1216.jpg

CADILLAC JONES AND THE JOURNEY TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
You gotta love how Cadillac is in the Top 5 in rushing attempts, but not even in the Top 10 in rushing yards

C_1_caddy_532567_1216.jpg

CADILLAC JONES AND THE JOURNEY TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!
Surehands Jordan is the only top 10 back with no fumbles! w00t!

Also, Crockett > Fumbalstott

gg sickboy, just got out of hand at the end. that is an awesome rushing game you got there. really kept me off balance. i guess it doesn't hurt to have tomlinson, but you have good technique. if we meet each other again, i have to do something about that :D

anyways, game was over once you threw that int to plummer in the redzone. that was a tough break :(

SickBoy

Good game, but I'm pissed off. Not at losing... you deserved to win, but at the lopsided score and the way my coverage played (not to mention the fact two CPU guys dove and missed on tackles in the same play on the Gore TD... computer guys never dive... man that was rough)

I shouldn't have thrown that pass your returned for a TD, but I didn't feel like your last(?) INT -- the one down the middle was a bad throw, your guy just made one of those athletic Madden DB plays... oh well. Brees was kind of iffy all game, and the two drops I did have came at key times.

Still, I've got a feel for the FMT style, which is good. I remember being competitive enough against you two years ago and still think I can compete, so that's a plus. Still, if I keep playing like I've been playing the last few weeks, I won't be seeing you again this season. I may have backed into the playoffs, but I've been pretty brutal, and still too stubborn. I need to grab a bit of a brain (the fatal INT playcall was questionable)

CK: Enjoy the QB lead again.

Andokuky

Banned
Well, WHOEVER is using Washington, I am free this morning after about 9am CST until the evening, maybe free tonight too. Depends on what the misses wants to do.

Rorschach

Cubanb is redskins again...although, his game against hito isn't filled in yet.

WasabiKing said:
He should have a safety charged against him though... JUST SAYIN'
Leaguedaddy doesn't count those!! :lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'd like to give a special FUCK YOU to cubanb who made me stay up all night waiting for a game that never happened. Fucking asshole, if you're going to stay up all night gambling your life savings like a vegas crack whore TELL ME.

I went ahead and played cubanb's game with Mig, but I'll wait on putting those stats in until this can be resolved. :p

Miguel

I used up all my mojo to take an unknown team to victory against Hito...and was spoiled by their non-shittastic defense. Not to mention some ridiculous fucking catches by dallas (all lead to score) not to mention my saving grace, my own ridiculous "BULLSHIT NO WAY ANDRE JOHNSON CAUGHT THAT, STAYED UP, AND RAN ALL THE WAY TO THE ENDZONE" catches. 3-1 on ridiculous catches, the 1st TD was all my fault, totally f'd up the D, and left KJ wide open.

Good game, I just got auto-jetpacked :(

Although, DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR GLENN EARL has his own highlight reel in the game....especially that FFumble, FumRec, and TD in the first quarter. :lol

Total Knockout punch btw in the first quarter. I leave KJ wide open, then cough up the ball on the KR. went from a 7 pt lead to a 7 pt deficit in like....15 fucking seconds. Unreal.

oh well, if nothing else, I'll probably have 2 top 10 INT, #1 KR/PR, #1 in Def TD, and #1 in INTs :D

Andokuky

Banned
Gambled it away? That sucks. I hope he doesn't have a serious problem or anything. How long is "awhile"? Is someone else filling in or are al his games on hold?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Andokuky said:
Gambled it away? That sucks. I hope he doesn't have a serious problem or anything. How long is "awhile"? Is someone else filling in or are al his games on hold?
I don't know how much he won or lost. Better be quite a bit. :p

Rorschach

If he cuban can't play, I'll fill in the rest of the season.

Ando: if you want to do what hito and mig did and play the game, but wait to enter the stats, I'm available tonight anytime after 6:30pm PST

oooor...we can wait 'till cuban responds.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just cannot believe how lucky DM was to win that game. Only TD was a fumble on a KR returned. Dropped basses in the endzone, overthrows in the endzone, Eli fumbles after getting a first down inside the 10 yard line. You won't have the same breaks in the first round of the playoffs.

DMczaf

Wellington said:
I just cannot believe how lucky DM was to win that game. Only TD was a fumble on a KR returned. Dropped basses in the endzone, overthrows in the endzone, Eli fumbles after getting a first down inside the 10 yard line. You won't have the same breaks in the first round of the playoffs.

Seriously, you think Ill get cocky for catching a couple of breaks? I KNOW that was once in a million for me. Im usually on the other end of dropped passes and BS fumbles, just ask FMT!

I just need wins to get into the playoffs, thats all i want!!

Top Bottom