• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Jade Raymond's Assassin's Creed thread of PATRICE BRISEBOIS

Ynos Yrros said:
Like with a shovel? Memo! 6/10 is pure crap, 8 is the new 5.

I wanna talk about AC cause I really like what I've seen so far minus the glitchy on stage demos
[/robot]

OK about AC, I was originally very hyped about this game, the pure scope, fantastic animation and free form nature of the game had the potential to realise what the next gen was all about. Instead it seems it's been 'mainstreamed' since its original design brief. I'm ambivalent to the lack of jump button (too easy, lack of challenge and involvement). Combat looks, well, meh. Also have doubts over the AI, generally speaking, Ubi doing sub par enemy AI.

Will still buy, just like I'd still hit Jade. :D

Edit - 6/10 is generous. Jade in 5/10 average looker shocker!

Bildi

Level 8 Boss said:
I work for a company that distributes entertainment products, games included. The games trading team negogiate with publishers about price they purchase stock, returns rights etc. However a lot of account managers in games companies are female, as they can suck the nerdy games trading into giving them good deals through their staggering beauty. Tread starter, you're one of those nerds.

Jade is not even that great 6/10 but I'd hit it!
If you're going to attempt a condescending post I suggest including at least two of the following three items:

1) you have a girlfriend/wife;
2) the target of your post has never had sex/will never have sex; or
3) you've had anal sex with a girl.

jett said:
patrice ftw.

jade ftl.
Speak up, he can't hear you way back there over Jade's magnificence.

4mmwg8k.jpg

Grecco

MarvinTacoma said:
Since when has an entire team commonly received acknowledgment for a game? The only case I can think of where more than one or two people have been associated with a game is probably the Clover praise. Outside of that, no one praises all of Team Ninja for Ninja Gaiden, they praise Itagaki. No one complains about Konami holding back Castlevania, they complain about Iga doing that. No one praises any one at Nintendo for Zelda besides Miyamoto or Aonuma. Cliffy B and Mark Rein with Gears of War, Barlog and Jaffe for God of War, the list goes on and on.

Bungie? Bethseda?

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
G-Fex said:
The more you do this the more power she gains.

Look at that picture! She's full of herself.

That pic is pretty awful :lol hello ego!

I'd still hit it in less than a nanosecond

Does anybody actually believe that Jade is the producer of this game? I can't quite accept that this is nothing more than a publicity stunt (which is working quite well). Example, why is she standing 10 feet in front of everyone in that picture?

ElyrionX

Wow, I wonder what kind of context was that picture taken. Doesn't seem very fair to the dev team to single out Jade like that in a picture just because she's hot. Can you imagine how marginalized that Asian chick to the left feels?

Regardless, Jade Raymond rocks.

RSTEIN said:
Yeah well our dollar can beat up your dollar! So shut up you speculating lawyer!!

Hey . . . I said I meant it in a good way! And yeah, the US dollar is worth crap and still losing value. More and more Canadians are going to be driving to the USA to buy cheap stuff.

Speevy

Banned
I used to title all my review threads at TeamXbox "Speevy's Official Review:.

Maybe the OP could try that. You know, Speevy's Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Illuminati said:
Speak up, he can't hear you way back there over Jade's magnificence.

4mmwg8k.jpg

if that was her idea to make herself stand out, i'd think "wow". but it was probably the photographer's idea, or marketing's.

She should point at the asian chick and the older lady behind her as well and loling all around, it would make that picture perfect.

vilmer_

viakado said:
if that was her idea to make herself stand out, i'd think "wow". but it was probably the photographer's idea, or marketing's.

It's probably just a group of people she's banged.

puck1337

puck1337 said:
I don't think that I'd be willing to dismiss anyone that has a CS degree from McGill and has spent some time working as a coder and producer in the industry. It's not like she just magically went from G4 to Ubi.
This bears repeating.

Jtrizzy

Is that even her real name? sounds made up to me.

Is there a demo coming? I need to try this one first. I must say that is a weak/lame ass picture. Even if the marketing people told her to do that, she should have refused. It would be one thing if she owned the studio or was president.

Jtrizzy

I like how she's the only one posing in the picture. Did anyone follow that link (to a message board post) that said she was going to be in Maxim's girls of gaming issue in March? I could back that.

jet1911 said:
This thread went from interesting to pathetic pretty fast.
I tried to save it with the best paint has to offer.... I tried.... how about this ingame screen with Arnold Schwarzeneger and Van Damme and Stallone and Bruce Willis:
i56872_ac01.jpg

?

Calcaneus

Illuminati said:
So I hear Assassin's Creed does not involve a jump button.

Jade Raymond

What!? This is an outrage! I renounce my Raymond love.

Ok, serious question. Has a picture of the limited edition Altair figure been released?

Top Bottom