• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB Thread - 2006 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hope you dont call yourself the leader of the DeGeneration Mets out in public.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
These games could not take any longer to start. :(

:(

Yea all I have on my mind is Bazeball.

Matrix

Damn pitchers park,Lance had that :(

edit- lane stinks

Cloudy

Banned
Woah, The Big Unit might miss the playoffs because of herniated disk according to ESPN.

panic-button.jpg

Matrix

Atleast get a hit for Roger,friggin poop bats out tonight for the Stros.

Matrix

Dr. Strangelove said:
He did own the shit out of the Braves and Yankees in 2001. That's about it though.

True. Throw in the fact he's 5 years older since then and I really don't understand the "panic" button at all.....

Matrix

**** me,way to go fat elvis :(

Matrix

Its over :(

*tear drop*

i hate you so much astros. every ****ing time I want to give up on you, you get another chance just to screw up all over again. why do you toy with me so!?

I'm sorry I said that, I still love you. Please forgive me

rc213

GOD DAMN I ****IN HATE LOFTON'S DEFENSE!

So many damn fly balls hit to him and he gets all twisted up looking the wrong way and always ends up with him stretching out for ball and barely missing it. Kuo should have been out of the inning with score still 1-0!!! =X

Kuo striking out Bonds swinging twice making him look like a fool = Priceless! Damn Offense is out of gas from the Slugfest in Colorado.

Meier

Noah Lowry is not that good of a pitcher, sheesh! Come on Sele, get out of the inning with us only down 3... keep that lead Arizona! Of course, even if we lose tonight and are still 1 game back, we'll have to win the last 2 while SD loses them both to win the West which is uhh unlikely to say the least (since the Pads wooped our ass this year).

Meier

COME ON KILLER TOMATO!!

Edit: YAHHOOOO!!!! HE DID IT! TIE GAME! Time to pinch hit for Lugo. Ugh, of course they don't and he grounds out. Ramon Martinez in now to pinch hit for the first time in ages.. probably rusty as hell, but you can do it! If we win, we're in the playoffs arent we?

Meier

NomarTyme said:
Wild pitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dodgers LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! Yahoo hasnt updated yet with that info.. WOOHOO! I swear if we win tonight, we clinch the wild card at least. We have the season series over Philly 4-3, and we'd be up 2 games with 2 games left. Do they not do tiebreakers on the Wild Card?

kIdMuScLe

Meier said:
HOLY CRAP!!! Yahoo hasnt updated yet with that info.. WOOHOO! I swear if we win tonight, we clinch the wild card at least. We have the season series over Philly 4-3, and we'd be up 2 games with 2 games left. Do they not do tiebreakers on the Wild Card?

If phillies and dodgers are tied for the wild card after sunday, there is a one game playoff in Philly on monday.

Meier

kIdMuScLe said:
If phillies and dodgers are tied for the wild card after sunday, there is a one game playoff in Philly on monday.

That's so goofy. Why dont they do a tiebreaker based off of their yearly record against each other?

SAITO WITH THE K TO END IT, WOOHOO!!! Dodgers tied for first again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom