• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official TEKKEN 6 "Who needs a FADC? We got RAGE!" Thread

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
That health bar issue is a lot more noticeable than I thought, actually. Wow, what was Namco thinking lawl.

Don't ultimately care, as long as it doesn't clip into Lili's tits, so I'm still day one etc.

MMaRsu

Banned
catfish said:
gonna haf to

You gonna buy this? I want get this at launch but I ordered it for 35 euro's including shipping so I can wait :p. Plus I'll have Borderlands to tide me over.

This game is going to kick asssssssssssss. Robut you down?

V_Arnold

I would have been seriously surprised if there were not any reference to a "not Tekken" series in the official Tekken topic's title... Jeez o_o

Whatever, that wont keep me from getting the arcade stick bundle for this. Plan to practice online a LOT, so if anyone will be interested in sparring with someone who played Tekken regularly at TTT last time, add me on friend once game is up (XBL: Oldern)

MMaRsu said:
king_tekken.jpg

Bring it on bitches
My King shall battle your King for dominance, there can only be one after all. The winner between us has to face MarkMan's king though :^/

Uphill battle.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MMaRsu said:
You gonna buy this? I want get this at launch but I ordered it for 35 euro's including shipping so I can wait :p. Plus I'll have Borderlands to tide me over.

This game is going to kick asssssssssssss. Robut you down?

:O got a link for me?! I will get it though. Hey I got a nice open NAT now on my new internet connection, so if you ever down for some ODST we can try again.

Also oldern, I'll be getting this and also played TTT as my last. We have some pretty good SF battles so I'll look out for you!

LowParry

Knowing there's a stream of someone playing this and not me is very depressing. Awesome official thread MarkMan!

Alx

I'll buy this game for sure... but I'm wondering how cheap the final boss is. I hope he's not like Jinpachi...

Alx said:
I'll buy this game for sure... but I'm wondering how cheap the final boss is. I hope he's not like Jinpachi...
Not as bad, but can be pretty annoying at times. Either that or the arcade I played on had the difficulty rammed up. I think I remember playing him...

Wait, I dont think I have ever played him. Nevermind :lol

MMaRsu

Banned
catfish said:
:O got a link for me?! I will get it though. Hey I got a nice open NAT now on my new internet connection, so if you ever down for some ODST we can try again.

Also oldern, I'll be getting this and also played TTT as my last. We have some pretty good SF battles so I'll look out for you!

http://www.gamehubs.com/XBOX360/tekken-6.html

Enter GP5 for a 5% discount :p.

And hell yeah we had some good battles in SFIV! Haven't played a tekken in a while though..

MarkMan said:
Oh yea is someone going to make a thread in the online/matchup forum?

If so I will link it in the OP.
Someone needs to do this! (as the creator of the VF5 Online Thread I'm contractually obligated to not do so)

Jay Sosa

Woah that white Hoodie looks awesome. And I gotta say that this is the first Tekken I'm excited about since Tekken 3.

Oh, and nice OP!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The PS3 version has custom soundtracks?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
FindMyFarms said:
I'm so proud of you.
Listening to MarkMan's podcast on practice mode would rock

~Devil Trigger~ said:
I GETTING MY ASS WHOOPED........

RAAAAGE!!!

we should get this game just for Lilli's Alt Costume:lol
yeah her alt outfit is so amazing

I'm surprised it didn't put the game over an M-rating

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
NYC GAF

TEKKEN 6 Release Party

2j2x4sm.jpg

October 8, 2009, New York, NY - New York-Tokyo is happy to announce the official TEKKEN® 6 RELEASE PARTY. This is a celebration for the game’s anticipated release. Spanning over a 14 year legacy, TEKKEN® is among the most recognizable gaming brands in the world. The title franchise has sold over 32 million units to date. This event is the follow up to our TEKKEN® 5 official release event in 2005 and TEKKEN® 5: Dark Resurrection tournament in 2007. It’s our goal to make a top level competition for hardcore gamers and a celebration party where all the participants can have fun.

Take a sneak peak at the rich gaming experience of TEKKEN® 6 here and get pumped to join our event as competitor or spectator. We’ll have big screens, attractions, giveaways, a good atmosphere with music by DJ Seoul, and of course the energetic tournament lead by MC Aero.

PRIZE

for Competitors:

First Prize: 2 Namco Bandai games including TEKKEN® 6 , T-shirt
Second Prize: TEKKEN® 6 game, T-shirt
Third Prize: Random Game
Finalists: Consolation Prizes

for Spectators:
Prize for “Betting” on a competition
Free swags

prize2.jpg

MMaRsu

Banned
catfish said:
WOAAAHH there it's version NTSC-J

that's gonna mean there is things I can't read. I hate it when that happens.

Dude it's probably just english game, asian cover. Like my Ninja Gaiden 2 NTSC-J

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Fersis said:
The PS3 version has custom soundtracks?

I wish we could have a real answer for this already. I like Tekken's music and all, but I need to change shit up after awhile.

Tekken is the only fighting game that does taekwondo justice. Go Hwoarang, ftw!

I haven't played Tekken since Tekken 3. How does he rank as far as tiers go?

Can't wait to check this out. Got the wireless stick bundled preordered \m/

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
is there a training mode? Can't wait to use heihachi. he's the man.

Does he still have taht awesome nappy?!

MMaRsu

Banned
Damn that dude playing the stream is playing boooooooooring

same juggles all the time with bob. Juggles are boring.

rvy

Banned
Is the Arcade stick that comes with the SE any good? I never had any Arcade sticks before, not sure if that's the best one to start with.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
MMaRsu said:
Damn that dude playing the stream is playing boooooooooring

same juggles all the time with bob. Juggles are boring.

He's been playing Bob most of the day I think- he went to Law earlier and did the combos in preview.

Scenario Campaign too, but it doesn't seem too good anyway.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
catfish said:
is there a training mode?
There's a practice mode. If there's a combo training mode like in the classics - I'd like to know that as well, actually. Combo training was pretty useful.

LowParry

Shikashi said:
Is the Arcade stick that comes with the SE any good? I never had any Arcade sticks before, not sure if that's the best one to start with.

It's a good deal with that package. I'd pick it up since it is your first stick.

KAL2006

Banned
Never played a Tekken game since TTT. I am excited for this but not as excited as SSF4, the reason is because Tekken to me seems so much like a complex game, opening the command lists gets me confused, but I like to play casually with a few friends.

Top Bottom