• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official TEKKEN 6 "Who needs a FADC? We got RAGE!" Thread

_dementia said:
For Non-street dated games like this, doesn't TRU sometimes slip up?

Mine has not.
:(

RelentlessRolento said:
just wondering, but is amazon w/ prime the best deal for this so far? I have a gamestop pre-order, but if the amazon one means sooner and cheaper, then I'll order when I get paid friday.

I dont think it has release date delivery but I could be wrong about that. You might get it sooner at gamestop, but its about 15 dollars cheaper on amazon for ps3 with the code.

Masamuna

Amazon does have release date delivery for T6. Specifically chose that option when I preordered in August. I've never ordered from them before, so what are the chances of it being at my doorstep Tuesday?

Some gamestops are having a midnight release too.

Masamuna said:
Amazon does have release date delivery for T6. Specifically chose that option when I preordered in August. I've never ordered from them before, so what are the chances of it being at my doorstep Tuesday?

Hrmm gonna have to email them about it, because its not showing up as an option on my shipping speeds on my order.

Masamuna said:

Hmm... if release day deliv is still there I'll do amazon.

jibblypop

Banned
I'm more of a Street Fighter fan so I don't know much about Tekken. The only one I really played was part 1 and I thought it was pretty fun way back whenever that came out. I'll pick this up.. why not?

Class_A_Ninja said:
What code, good sir?

5TEKKEN6 takes 5 dollars off either version of tekken 6.

makes it 48.99 and even less if you still have some eca codes.

Email customer service and they will apply the code to the order, if you already ordered it.

Chairhome

Actually, the price jumped up $3 since yesterday so now my total price was $51.99 before shipping. With release date delivery, I'm getting it for about $58. Not bad since I will get the DLC and I don't have to pay tax or deal with going to Gamestop.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Ken Masters said:
What's this about console exclusive costumes? Is there a break down of what they are ( which console gets what)?

In the OP-
4034251810_52c7259f2c_o.jpg

These weren't in the arcade version, I think this is what you're meaning. Unless there's some horrible PS3/X360 exclusive costumes i'm not aware of?

Hoping i'll have this by Wednesday. We've got postal strikes though, so it might be late. Better be here for the weekend. :(

RichardAM said:
In the OP-
4034251810_52c7259f2c_o.jpg

These weren't in the arcade version, I think this is what you're meaning. Unless there's some horrible PS3/X360 exclusive costumes i'm not aware of?

Hoping i'll have this by Wednesday. We've got postal strikes though, so it might be late. Better be here for the weekend. :(

I thought the OP post meant the 360 version would get some costumes the ps3 would get some other

Haven't heard anything like that. "Console exclusive" in this case means they're only in the console versions and not arcade. Not exclusive to a specific console.

The only "exclusive" costume is Yoshimitsu's Cardboard Samurai outfit designed by Penny Arcade, IIRC.

LowParry

I'm curious why there was no online option in that stream. Do you have to do some sort of download to get it or...?

Edit: Maybe MM needs to get that podcast out pronto before all the secrets get revealed in the coming days. :lol

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Can anyone confirm if the goofy ending CG movies make a comeback? It's probably my favorite part of the Tekken franchise.

vexvegaz said:
hey nyc-gaf-tekkenites ,

just got off the phone with that game store in chinatown who happens to have tekken 6 for both platform.

;)
Shit! All you other NY dudes should rush out and buy it! I need online impressions! I'm too ascared to take the plunge. Don't wanna pay full price and then find out the netcode sucks.

LowParry

Man, here's hoping Gamestop gets the game earlier than next Tues. Now the wait is just going to kill me entirely.

So I stopped by my local GS today and they said they're unsure whether Tekken/Forza will have a midnight launch...

Yeah right. Borderlands got one this week, surely those two have midnight release written all over it :lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
CcrooK said:
Man, here's hoping Gamestop gets the game earlier than next Tues. Now the wait is just going to kill me entirely.

Hoping for Monday pick-ups for pre-orders, but I doubt it. :/

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Man... should I buy from Amazon? Says Ship Date is October 28th, it would arrive the 31st probably. Hmm...... I am saving $10 bucks from buying at GS though. What to do....

Masamuna

Just cancelled my pre-order with Amazon. Turns out the local Mom and Pop store manned up with their distributors to satisfy the regulars that were pissed off due to their usual LTTP release dates. Tekken 6 will be mine on Monday at 2030 for only $40!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

LeMaximilian said:
I read some people saying the game doesn't even have an online function in the main menu? Day one release update? Hella weak.

Well, thats one way to combat people who got the game before the official release date.

Better than getting banned accounts amirite guys?
not rly

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
fu3lfr3nzy said:
Well, thats one way to combat people who got the game before the official release date.

Better than getting banned accounts amirite guys?

It's true, but I'm still pissy. I go to all these extravagant lengths to find retailers selling games before release, to be one of the first with online impressions.

Damna you Namnaco!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
LeMaximilian said:
It's true, but I'm still pissy. I go to all these extravagant lengths to find retailers selling games before release, to be one of the first with online impressions.

Damna you Namnaco!
mhmhm maybe they dont need a patch, when the servers go online the clientes could show the online mode.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
dragonflys545 said:
Check what?

If it's even working. Some folks were saying the online feature isn't even available in the main menu. If you can see it, and get access, then it's all speculation BS.

Top Bottom