• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official The Simpsons movie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Fatalah said:
Listening to the movie soundtrack scored by 'Hans Zimmer' makes me miss this movie; I wish there could be a Simpsons movie every summer.

I'll always remember the summer '07 as "The Summer of the Simpsons Movie!". One day, we'll be telling our kids how every 7/11 had Homer's pink donuts, and squishees! And some even turned completely into Kwik-E-Marts!

The film brought back the old Simpsons... Seeing them in widescreen coupled with Hans Zimmer's soundtrack was really something else. The best part about having a Simpsons movie though, was watching it with a full audience of people. For the first time, my love for the show was shared with strangers.

Okay, that's it. I feel like I'm blogging...

I had the exact opposite experience. In fact, I haven't seen a single Simpsons episode since I watched the movie

Fatalah said:
Listening to the movie soundtrack scored by 'Hans Zimmer' makes me miss this movie; I wish there could be a Simpsons movie every summer.

I'll always remember the summer '07 as "The Summer of the Simpsons Movie!". One day, we'll be telling our kids how every 7/11 had Homer's pink donuts, and squishees! And some even turned completely into Kwik-E-Marts!

The film brought back the old Simpsons... Seeing them in widescreen coupled with Hans Zimmer's soundtrack was really something else. The best part about having a Simpsons movie though, was watching it with a full audience of people. For the first time, my love for the show was shared with strangers.

Okay, that's it. I feel like I'm blogging...

Sold! Did not know Hans Zimmer did the Soundtrack. Time to get the movie now. Thanks! :D

In retrospect I see the movie as a failed opportunity to return to past glory. It was alright for what it was but I'd prefer to watch a few of the old classic episodes than the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom