• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On The Spot 04/20/06 - Live 4pm PDT - FFXII, FF potion test, Dreamfall, Auto Assault

kenta

Has no PEINS
I love how they started the show by saying things like "We have been playing the CRAP out of Final Fantasy XII since it came out and we're going to show you everything you need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then it turns out her party is at level 6. And she's only been playing for like 8 hours. And she doesn't have any summons. And she's playing in a dungeon complaining about how the environments don't look so great. Yeah.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
kenta said:
I love how they started the show by saying things like "We have been playing the CRAP out of Final Fantasy XII since it came out and we're going to show you everything you need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then it turns out her party is at level 6. And she's only been playing for like 8 hours. And she doesn't have any summons. And she's playing in a dungeon complaining about how the environments don't look so great. Yeah.
:lol hilarious

what a shitty show.

Snow

I watched this for the first time live...

What the hell. They have some techno mix from Genesis of the Daleks (Doctor Who) on now. :lol

Blowfish

Banned
ive got to cut back on the drugs man, i thought i just saw them techo dancing to a trance remix of a speach from doctor who.............or did that just really happen??????????

As weak as the last time I gave the show a chance. IGN Weekly may not quite be classic 1UP quality yet (though they've improved a lot) but in the least they quickly got above that embarassing-to-watch level of GameSpot rather quickly.

MrDaravon

Blowfish said:
ive got to cut back on the drugs man, i thought i just saw them techo dancing to a trance remix of a speach from doctor who.............or did that just really happen??????????

:lol

kenta said:

heheh. that sounds like on the spot alright. show is awesome for retarded crap like that. I'm pretty sure a couple of those guys don't play games at all.

squicken

On the Spot is much better than the efforts of IGN and 1UP. IGN is getting better, but The 1UP Show is just awful. Too emo.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Well, what I just saw was better then G4 ever thought of being...
<------- Has not yet watched the 1up show

Top Bottom