• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2016 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT|

spwolf

I got some guy named Baggio.

Btw, is there any way to get these guys contracts up, and not have it take so ridiculous much GP?

nope... make sure you play at least a game per day so you get extra GP.

Otherwise, I have suckers to play with that cost less than my main guys for first 2 rounds of the cups where you earn agents.

Melfice7

I got some guy named Baggio.

Btw, is there any way to get these guys contracts up, and not have it take so ridiculous much GP?

"Some guy named Baggio" this slayed me lol

You can get contract renewal tickets when you get to a higher division (or dont get relegated) everytime you finish a season in divisions, but its just 1 ticket so doesn't help much.

My strongest starting 11 contracts are something like 30k its ridiculous to maintain them

Yaari

"Some guy named Baggio" this slayed me lol

You can get contract renewal tickets when you get to a higher division (or dont get relegated) everytime you finish a season in divisions, but its just 1 ticket so doesn't help much.

My strongest starting 11 contracts are something like 30k its ridiculous to maintain them

I honestly never heard of him. Lol.
Yeah, I used some GP and such to get him up to 40 contracts. Should do for now.
I also pulled a Ozil and a Benteke. So my team is looking pretty good.

Have the servers been fixed already? Myclub was basically unplayable last week for me.

There's an update that says they did. But same update also says that you should avoid playing online modes if the servers can't handle it. Lol.

Got Memphis (85) today, was really happy about it, until I read what you guys pulled :(

Also, where are the managers? Guardiola and a lot of others have disappeared.

im_dany

The problem is not lack of people, its servers are literally dead, cant handle the load

168472b6fa6c1fad99b2bcab3e54c973.png

Haha "it is not our mistake"

1000 users? WHAT THE FUCK KONAMI

Is that only for PS users because of F2P? If that's the reason I hope they never do it on X1, the game is already too slow in menus right now. More users would be good though, finding players in certain modes is pretty hard (yesterday I couldn't find anyone in the online cup for the CL agent)

RiverBed

Banned
The free version is confusing me: how can I access the online mode?
I hate these games with confusing menus. I have trouble finding FIFA's online mode and I have NO idea what is going on in Driveclub online mode page...

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
The free version is confusing me: how can I access the online mode?
I hate these games with confusing menus. I have trouble finding FIFA's online mode and I have NO idea what is going on in Driveclub online mode page...

confusing menus? lol

its the only other mode besides exhibition in the f2p mode

then go to match and online match

RiverBed

Banned
confusing menus? lol

its the only other mode besides exhibition in the f2p mode

then go to match and online match

No 'lol'. There is:

HOME: MyClub, Exhibition, Training.
EXTRAS: Traning, Statistics, Highlights, Online Settings, System settings, Options.

And Exhibition is not online. Just offline co-op or vs CPU.

Besides the annoying long load times, I'm glad I at least made you 'lol'...

Lashley

No 'lol'. There is:

EXTRAS: Traning, Statistics, Highlights, Online Settings, System settings, Options.

MyClub.

There.

lol

im_dany

No 'lol'. There is:

MyClub is the only online gamemode, that's what you're looking for. There's no online with real teams in the f2p, only through MyClub teams.

Yaari

LOL. "It is not our mistake".

Hilarious. "For now we have a solution". Yeah! Great solution. Just don't let anyone play your game at all.

WTF kind of number is 1000 people anyway? I love the game but damn, that's some poor service they run over there man.

Lashley

LOL. "It is not our mistake".

Hilarious. "For now we have a solution". Yeah! Great solution. Just don't let anyone play your game at all.

WTF kind of number is 1000 people anyway? I love the game but damn, that's some poor service they run over there man.

Its a fake pic mate

Got Roberto Carlos.. his animations made me feel instantly nostalgic, looks exactly the same from the older winning eleven games, and I mean that in a good way. I'm afraid however once people see I have him they'll simply use the other flank more often.

I got Inzaghi, but I don't think my team is good enough for him!

His first touch is to always put it into space, but my team is setup in a flat 4-3-3 so he sits in front of the defenders and keeps getting blocked out.

Need to put him on the other side of the defenders and have balls hit into the space, but like I said my team isn't good enough.

My "dream" in years of FIFA Ultimate Team was to save up enough coins for the Inzaghi legend card, never got him. So this campaign made me giddy and all, especially with the guaranteed Legend ball, and I get a 20% shot at Inzaghi, and I still don't get him. Quite bummed about it but whatever.

Melfice7

My "dream" in years of FIFA Ultimate Team was to save up enough coins for the Inzaghi legend card, never got him. So this campaign made me giddy and all, especially with the guaranteed Legend ball, and I get a 20% shot at Inzaghi, and I still don't get him. Quite bummed about it but whatever.

You can still get him in the special agent

RiverBed

Banned
MyClub is the only online gamemode, that's what you're looking for. There's no online with real teams in the f2p, only through MyClub teams.

So I have to create a custom team and go through all the shit that is infinite bullshit stats and loading screens? Ok, thanks for answering.

Just like I ignored the shit that is FUT, I'll ignore this one as well. Should've known better this being a Konami....

Lashley

So I have to create a custom team and go through all the shit that is infinite bullshit stats and loading screens? Ok, thanks for answering.

Just like I ignored the shit that is FUT, I'll ignore this one as well. Should've known better this being a Konami....

Yeah, KONAMI are stupid tbh

Not sure if the retail game has online with regular teams eithe r:/

im_dany

You didn't pay for the game and you expected to get every gamemode apart from the only one with microtransactions?

Malcolm9

I'd love for Konami to add better online filters ie team rating, manual only.

I believe both of the above would make it so much more enjoyable. The through ball in PA 1 is still laser guided, whereas in manual it is a joy.

Manual is more forgiving in current football games, I wasn't a fan of that control method a few years back but it really makes the game more free.

Yaari

Baggio is insane. Those passes are amazing.

I won that tournament to get 3 draws on the Legend thing. Unfortunately 2 Gold 1 Blackball.

Wonder if they will add more Legends eventually.

bigol

I'd love for Konami to add better online filters ie team rating, manual only.

I believe both of the above would make it so much more enjoyable. The through ball in PA 1 is still laser guided, whereas in manual it is a joy.

Manual is more forgiving in current football games, I wasn't a fan of that control method a few years back but it really makes the game more free.

If you have your assistance passing at OFF in Myclub you can search for same passing assistance and matchmaking will try to find other manual players. The problem is that there are very few manual players.

Malcolm9

If you have your assistance passing at OFF in Myclub you can search for same passing assistance and matchmaking will try to find other manual players. The problem is that there are very few manual players.

That's what I mean though, you need it so it locks to manual otherwise you end up playing assisted players who spam the through ball.

Also when you do play in manual it locks the PA setting but not the shooting option so it can be changed back to basic/advanced during the match pause screen, that should be locked as well.

I've never been a massive manual control advocate, but it does really bring a great sense of freedom to PES 2016.

Top Bottom