• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikachu statue mysteriously placed in New Orleans Lower Garden District park

Kieli

Nintendo will take it down way before the local government can even react. Expect the sculptor to be sued into oblivion.

Pyrrhus

Why is it pulling the Pokkén/Heichachi pose?

I don't know much of anything about casting statues but maybe they used a 3D model and a 3D printer to make the mold and they took assets from Pokken? If you look at the big picture, the statues inseam area seems a bit angular to me.

DrArchon

Nintendo will take it down way before the local government can even react. Expect the sculptor to be sued into oblivion.

TPC can't even let Pokemon themed parties exist. This will be gone within days if they get wind of it.

I wish it would stay though. At least someone thought to make the neighborhood look better, and Pikachu looks far better than a trash filled hole in the ground.

Jarsonot

Apparently there were footprints of the installers at first, but have since mysteriously disappeared, leaving police baffled.

massoluk

Banned
Charging_Bull_statue.jpg

Here's hoping history repeats itself. :p

There's a lot of hate in here. Somebody probably did it for fun and for free. It looks good enough to me considering there was nothing in it for the artist(s).

Ivan 3414

Looks like the Pikachu from Pokkén honestly

Also my phone autocorrected "Pokken" with the accent over the "e" and it's kind of weird. Never added that word into my phone dictionary

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That's Pikachu's delinquent cousin, Punkachu.

Top Bottom