• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikachu statue mysteriously placed in New Orleans Lower Garden District park

casiopao

This is awesome. I'd love if an unknown artist place a videogame statue in one of those places where nothing's there.

But if I had to choose a Pokemon statue it would have to be Raichu.

Rai...what?

It's a gym

IMG_0018-002.jpg

Cool lol. I would love more of Pokemon statue everywhere lol. Eevee family statue pliz.^_^

Inviusx

I don't get the hate. It's a cool stylised take on Pikachu and his pose is awesome. Props to the artist.

tauroxd

Honestly I feel Raichu is probably the most forgotten monster in that series.

He is... I still think that some day GF will retcon him as a Pikachu evolution and make him a Basic Pokémon with no evolution.

And this is super cool... Why the hate? People prefer the tire in the hole look? Doesn't make any sense.

Zubz

Banned
Why do people keep talking about a take-down. It's a Gym in Pokèmon GO; I feel like it's official.

I don't know what the endgoal is here, but it looks cool!

Statue of an otherworldly being mysteriously falls from the sky? Clearly a site for religious worship. The mecca of the church of latter day pokemon trainers.

Chaos17

I'm amazed that no one noticed this during the night because you need something to track that statue out of the truck. But I've to admit, that statute look old enough to think it has always been there for me.

I hope it stays.

Top Bottom