• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 09/18/12 - Jet Set Radio | Zuma's Revenge | Feisty Feet | BL2

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
lol, my friend is FURIOUS

Yeah I am pretty peeved too especially since I could theoretically just buy the other one and have it actually work but I picked the wrong one. Was hoping to play before work but don't really wanna drain another ten bucks without actually having the problem taken care of.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Store updated, still no demo, still two entries on the store one of which contains the actual game and one which doesn't. Guess we just have to wait for the PSN rep to get back to us.

Yeah, hope it works out for us. When I bought it, I thought it would be a demo and an unlock key like some other games.

Persona7

Banned
Yeah I am pretty peeved too especially since I could theoretically just buy the other one and have it actually work but I picked the wrong one. Was hoping to play before work but don't really wanna drain another ten bucks without actually having the problem taken care of.

Yeah, hopefully this is something they can fix on their end of things.

My friend is even more mad now that someone else we know bought the game and is already playing it.

So
First - Why is there no US Jet Set Demo?

Second - Where is my Ps Plus on Vita at? Pretty sure they said we would get plus on vita by the end of the month or did I just imagine that?

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
If you click the Jet Set Radio banner on the PSN store then it takes you to the UNLOCK key purchase.

Well if that's the case then at least more than just us few have gotten screwed which hopefully will get someone to do something about it.

edit: ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waypoetic

Banned
Tomorrow is no CS:GO day on the EU PSN - but - that's ok BECAUSE iOS 6 is coming out tomorrow!

I think i'll play turn-by-turn GPS first!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Second - Where is my Ps Plus on Vita at? Pretty sure they said we would get plus on vita by the end of the month or did I just imagine that?
You imagined it. They said the end of the year. A lot of people got confused because they announced it at the same time as the 1GB upgrade and people thought they'd be released at the same time.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Too bad maps sucks, lol

real talk

lolwutpear.jpg I could see some of the maps sucking, but dust 2 is classic. Shut yo' mouth, foo'.

Also I am angry that LBP PSP2's demo STILL isn't out in America/Europe despite being in Japan for two weeks now. SMH.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lolwutpear.jpg I could see some of the maps sucking, but dust 2 is classic. Shut yo' mouth, foo'.

Also I am angry that LBP PSP2's demo STILL isn't out in America/Europe despite being in Japan for two weeks now. SMH.

Talking about iOS6 yo

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
I wonder if they went home already.

There are a variety of posts on the PS Blog that have the same problem, a single reply saying they're looking into it and nothing else.

WELP I am off to work, hopefully I can play it tonight.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

When is PJ Dungeons coming out?

Kind of a light week. Not sure what else is coming out for me to get hyped over though. I also hope all you ps triple peeps got co op working properly ere. The PC is kind of a mess.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Double Dragon Neon is coming today for EU (mentioned in the Vita PS+ blog post). Really looking forward to this after I played the demo.

Jaroof

Seriously??
No Retro City Rampage, STILL????

It's not even funny anymore.. I've been waiting for this game since what, June???

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
image.php

I know what I'm playing tonight.

Tizoc

image.php

I know what I'm playing tonight.

Keep in mind that the game doesn't have online co-op yet; it's coming in a future update.
Some quick tips though
1- You can only grab an opponent if they are stunned.
2- Rolling will make the game MUCH easier, seriously it can be so OP at times.
3- Use Down+Attack to do big damage to knocked down enemies.
4- Lives do not carry over, so only buy 1 or 2 in a stage if it's difficult...but once u know enemy patterns, you won't need to buy any. The game leaves some lives in some breakable objects tho.
5- Balanced is TOO good, seriously, upgrade it to Lvl. 30 and you'll be finishing stages much much faster

Top Bottom