• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
Lookie what I found
yNXtX.jpg

Xerneus has a gun rack on it's chest.

Hypatia

Looking at the previous gens designs I'm reminded of how much the colour schemes bugged me.

Theres some cool designs ruined by shitty colour choices and a lot of the bad ones could've been saved (somewhat) if they'd just used colours that complement better.

I am especially annoyed at the colour choices for Liepard and Druddigon. WHY IS IT'S HEAD COMPLETELY RED WHY.

I really hope they don't fuck that up in X and Y.

injurai

Banned
Looking at the previous gens designs I'm reminded of how much the colour schemes bugged me.

Theres some cool designs ruined by shitty colour choices and a lot of the bad ones could've been saved (somewhat) if they'd just used colours that complement better.

I am especially annoyed at the colour choices for Liepard and Druddigon. WHY IS IT'S HEAD COMPLETELY RED WHY.

I really hope they don't fuck that up in X and Y.

also 90% of shinies just look awful

Zomba13

I can't fathom this. Ghost type is probably my favorite, but I can't bring myself to have a lamp as a fighting pet friend.

Edit : Oops, looks like I'm late to this conversation, lol.

I like the candle ghost. I'm perfectly fine with Ghost pokemon being haunted normal things. I mean they are ghosts, they get to do that shit.
I also love Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast and thats as close to him in a Pokemon game we're going to get.

DaBoss

These games and their legendaries are the same situation I was in with Black/White. I liked Zekrom better than Reshiram at the time, but I preferred Pokemon Black cause it sounds cooler lol. Though in the end, I ended up liking Reshiram better.

Right now I like Yveltal better than Xerneas, but I think Pokemon X is cooler. D:

Oh yes I'm hoping for better shiny colors instead of just different shades of their original look.

The only ones I liked from gen V are haxorus, zoura, and scrafty.
Awww yea. Love the fact a shiny Haxorus is the reward for completing the regional dex.

Hypatia

Really? i'm looking at this site and 60% of them look better than the regular colored ones.

Whaaaaaaaa? The only ones that look alright are the ones that barely change colour from the originals e.g litwick. Most of them look like they were put together by someone with no artistic skill whatsoever.

Escavelier easily looks five times better.

It could've been such a cool design :/ I like how the shiney version is even worse. Good going Game Freak.

injurai

Banned
Whaaaaaaaa? The only ones that look alright are the ones that barely change colour from the originals e.g litwick. Most of them look like they were put together by someone with no artistic skill whatsoever.

It could've been such a cool design :/ I like how the shiney version is even worse. Good going Game Freak.

Yup, and previous gens are even more atrocious with their shinies. However there are a few gems like Ponyta and Rapidash.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
But Druggidon is still shitty.

And yeah a lot of the shinies are awful.

Also stealing Chespin's hoodie = peeling it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom