• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meikiyou

jB32U.jpg

Chespin is more awesome than he already is <3

Hypatia

I pick almost all my Pokemon based on their design. Bonus for unique typings.

One reason why Kingdra is the best water pokemon ever made.

Hah, design is literally the only thing I care about when it comes to Pokemon. I've never liked turn based battling so the typing stuff and movepools and whatever just go woosh, right over my head.

And yes, Kingdra is fucking awesome.

Maedhros

You're always so mad about Pokemon designs. It's pretty funny.

There's at least 400+ good pokemon designs out there. I'm sure this isn't one of the good ones.
Now you guys will say that the trash pokemon is the second best idea in pokemon franchise too, huh? Garbagemon is his name, I think...

papercamm

Love Chespin here, holding the little hammer.
Makes me imagine him evolving into a large Hammer Bros. sort of guy, his green chestnut shell having grown and hardened. Brandishing a much larger hammer, getting ready to toss it.
Anybody else getting Bastion vibes from this one?

backlot

There's at least 400+ good pokemon designs out there. I'm sure this isn't one of the good ones.
Now you guys will say that the trash pokemon is the second best idea in pokemon franchise too, huh? Garbagemon is his name, I think...

His name is Trubbish which is my favorite Pokemon name at least.

Meikiyou

referred to by several common names such Sweet Chestnut or Marron, chespin japanese name is harimaron hari comes from spike like in harinezumi(hedgehog) and maron is from this tree name :C

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So does this mean Chespin is delicious?

I dunno, you guys always surprise me!

We never said Garbador is a great Pokemon, we just said it's more thought out than Muk :p

I can't fathom this. Ghost type is probably my favorite, but I can't bring myself to have a lamp as a fighting pet friend.

Edit : Oops, looks like I'm late to this conversation, lol.

And that's what makes it awesome!

At least it will die looking awesome.

I dunno, dying on an entry hazard or being pelted by rocks is kinda lame.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah Xerneas is shrunk to fit everything in it in the pic.

Makes you wonder how tiny it might look like due to that and its sprite/3d.

but there are no dragons in SotC

There is one, sorta. It doesn't fly though.

But generally I equate fighting dragons to that, not some lame shit Skyrim does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom