• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I discovered this PokeDex Generator just now...put in my username and

Watch Da Birdie
Horse Pokemon
Rock/Ghost
40'05"
1997.4 lbs

"It is loyal to its Trainer but no one knows why. It lurks in the icebergs patiently waiting for prey to approach"

Seems to combine multiple Dex entries together.

No.548 UltimateIke

Sheep Pokemon

DARK FIGHTING

HT 5′06″
WT 88.2 lbs.

It deftly uses its large mouth to pick up and eat Indian elephants. After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
It deftly uses its large mouth to pick up and eat Indian elephants. After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence.

Haha, the infamous Indian Elephant Dex (Raichu and Gastly mention it). I remember a thread on 4chan where they inserted it into every Dex Entry.

zroid

Banned
Rwal1ZH.png

qq more

Watch Da Birdie
Horse Pokemon
Rock/Ghost
40'05"
1997.4 lbs

"It is loyal to its Trainer but no one knows why. It lurks in the icebergs patiently waiting for prey to approach"

No.525 qq more

Dragon Pokemon

STEEL DRAGON

HT 3′09″
WT 41.5 lbs.

It is constantly running to keep its heart pumping. It will bravely face an opponent even larger than itself.

...So if I stop running I die?! What a horrible fate :(

Emitan

No.561 Emitan

Transport Pokemon

FLYING GROUND

HT 1′09″
WT 25.2 lbs.

It deftly uses its round eyes to pick up and eat fruit. When Emitan flaps its wings it creates winds strong enough to blow away an Indian elephant.

No.824 vectorman06

Cow Pokemon

Fire

HT 9′02″

WT 211.2 lbs.

It only appears where there is no conflict. People don't see it much now. It lurks in the desert patiently waiting for prey to approach.

No.850 eatchildren

Dog Pokemon

rock/grass

HT 7′01″
WT 133.9 lbs.

It deftly uses its hard shell to pick up and eat Caterpie. There are some specimens of eatchildren that have lived for 600 years.

zroid

Banned
No.759 Bulbasaur

Ninja Pokemon

NORMAL ICE

HT 9′02″
WT 203.1 lbs.

Be careful if you encounter Bulbasaur in the swamp. It will attack with its pincer. It can understand human speech but no one knows why.

I think I prefer this one lol

No.675 BriseFlots

Big Jaw Pokemon

GRASS STEEL

HT 2′01″
WT 27.2 lbs.

It starts to become active once night falls. It is strong enough to easily lift up Trainers.

No.602 The Broken Ska Record

Genetic Pokemon

GRASS DARK

HT 31′08″
WT 2012.8 lbs.

There have been incidents of The Broken Ska Record using mysterious powers to kidnap Gym Leaders. It lives in the river and catches food with its pincer.

Dats right. Fuck da Gym leaders!

Kenai

No.510 Kenai

Genetic Pokemon

STEEL

HT 1′08″
WT 16.1 lbs.

It starts to become active once night falls. It can circle the Earth within 16 hours.

Sure why not.

No.767 ColtraineGF

Dragon Pokemon

DRAGON

HT 0′03″
WT 6.5 lbs.

It is skilled at dancing so it will even help scholars at work. It lurks in the sea patiently waiting for prey to approach.

...Sure? I'm so small lol

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, the infamous Indian Elephant Dex (Raichu and Gastly mention it). I remember a thread on 4chan where they inserted it into every Dex Entry.
I googled for more information, but instead got elephant sex videos. Never gonna look at Phanpy the same.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
No.590 Trin3785

Egg Pokemon

DARK ELECTRIC

HT 0′03″
WT 2.6 lbs.

It loves dancing so it's essential to treat it with care. It eats 7 kilograms of fruit a day.

I'm a dancing egg that eats fruit!

No.669 Schadenfreude
Humanshape Pokemon
GROUND DARK
HT 1′06″ WT 20.3 lbs.
It starts to become active once night falls. It likes Mudkips so it's essential to treat it with care.

I am apparently a meme.

mavs

No.574 mavs
Dog Pokemon
DARK
HT 3′03″
WT 39.2 lbs.

One day Team Rocket woke up and had become mavs. After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence.

Oh, so that's what happened in those games.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Same, I hate when the 3rd evo tosses out the build up of design for some shitty over designed freak.

The only time that happens is Magmortar and Rhyperior. Magmar is already shit and for Rhyperior it makes sense even if it looks shitty (he puts on a new armor).

Thats why I like 'em

Eh meh. It sounds too... "fan-art"y much like how most people draw third evos as cute.

Macka

Macka - #610
Ant Pokemon
Type: BUG/ICE
Height: 4"03'
Weight: 66.1 lbs.

'Be careful if you encounter Macka in the sea. It will attack with its thorny body. It collects Pokemon bones and carries its findings back to its den.'

Esura

Banned

Watch Da Birdie
Horse Pokemon
Rock/Ghost
40'05"
1997.4 lbs

No.743 Esura

Humanshape Pokemon

GROUND

HT 6′04″
WT 123.1 lbs.

It will bravely face an opponent even larger than itself. Esura's tentacles can seem extremely strange.

I have tentacles....niiiiice. :3

No.582 Cuteness Overload

Atrocious Pokemon

STEEL PSYCHIC

HT 6′03″
WT 117.9 lbs.

It deftly uses its sticky tongue to pick up and eat fruit. There are some specimens of Cuteness Overload that have lived for 200 years.

Lucario

No.643 Lucario

Dragon Pokemon

DRAGON FIRE

HT 7′01″
WT 139.7 lbs.

There are some specimens of Lucario that have lived for 500 years. It easily warms up to people so it's essential to treat it with care.

wut

Heropon

I was experimenting with different capitalization:

Normal:

No.830 Heropon

Alpaca Pokemon

ICE

HT 26′08″
WT 1618.5 lbs.

It collects iron beams and carries its findings back to its den. It is serious and hard-working so it is very popular as a pet.

An alpaca pet? That's nice, I suppose.

Bad:

No.707 heropon

Rabbit Pokemon

NORMAL FIRE

HT 3′02″
WT 33.0 lbs.

It is strong enough to easily lift up people of Kanto. It is constantly swimming to keep its heart pumping.

Cool, a fire rabbit, but the swimming part doesn't make sense then.

Classic:

No.650 HEROPON

Mouse Pokemon

POISON

HT 2′08″
WT 24.1 lbs.

The poison oozing from its big jaws will knock down an Indian elephant in 1 seconds upon contact.

I like this because "HEROPON's breath makes monster sick!"

Heropon

wut

I hate this type combo :(

Fightning/? would certainly be more fitting.

No.478 Fennekin

Spitfire Pokemon

FIRE

HT 19′00″
WT 885.9 lbs.

Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand. It breathes 1900 degree flames that will defeat an Indian elephant in 8 seconds.

Fennekin seems to be a giant monstrosity with aversion to elephants, I like it even more.

XaosWolf

So according to the Anything-Goes Pokédex, Not only do Pokémon have it out for elephants, but the pokémon worlds has regions such as Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, India, Sinnoh and Unova?

No.793 ScraftyDevil
Rabbit Pokemon
POISON ELECTRIC
HT 7′00″
WT 147.1 lbs.
It likes Mudkips so it is very popular as a pet. Be careful if you encounter ScraftyDevil in the icebergs. It will attack with its horn.

zroid

Banned
I wasn't a big fan of being a rock sheep, but I'm liking this

YldxRhW.png

sleeping in the ozone layer so I guess that means I have levitate huahuahua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom