• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Origins (4-part special based on Red/Blue) to be streamed starting Nov. 15

ramyeon

This is what the animated series should be like.

So much better.

Love the save and continue screens at the end and start of each part.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Dawwwww

Also hooray for non-speaking mons. THIS is how it should be, this and the BW2 trailer.

This looks really good and dat music.

What I would do for a new animated series like this.

It looks good because it is only an OVA :p

JB2448

The Pokémon screaming in pain in this special so far (Charmander and Marowak) have been brutal, holy crap.

ramyeon

Missed Cubone stuff while I was having quick dinner :(

Man, Green is a jerk. Glad my Japanese still holds up to understand all of this, the benefits of watching anime designed for kids lol.

Dr. Buni

Man, I love the Pokémon anime, but I am not gonna lie

Origins is so much fucking better. Shit is giving me chills all the time ;_____;

Btw while I don't think Pokemon are just animals with powers, I am really liking how they make animal-like grunts instead of saying their names :3

ramyeon

Even Green touched by Cubone.

Gotta agree that the pokemon sounds and battles are just so much better done here.

Dr. Buni

I am still watching the Lavender Town part. The Ghost Marowak part just ended Oo

You guys are ahead of me for some reason.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I was hoping this would be Gen I only the whole way, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised they tied it up to the new games. Oh well.

Dr. Buni

Red vs Giovanni part 2 was fucking awesome, specially Charizard vs Rhydon

Man I love those faster battles.

ramyeon

Poor Green.

Man the time constraint is so frustrating. Wish they had made 4 proper OVAs of this :(

So where does Mega Charizard come into this?

kiri

What. Is. That.

:0

Double-post sorry.

This Mewtwo is so much better than both movie Mewtwos....

Top Bottom