• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how much enjoyment I just got out of TacoGate.
I'm more flabbergasted that he keeps a picture of his freaking ex in her bikini in his office.. Why would you ever do that?

I find it more amazing that his wife may be okay with this for some reason. Wouldn't you be like that shit got to go or something.

Look. Okay. She's beautiful. Okay. Beautiful woman. And, she loves me. Okay? She loves me. Best she ever had. So, you know. I have no problems anywhere, let me tell you. So, I have her picture because when I eat taco salad, I often think of her. Okay? It's beautiful. Okay. It's beautiful.
You and Meant to Be do the absolute best Trump impressions..

Damn.

What if I had a million dollars and was married to Milana Vayntrub?
You lucky son of a bitch.. And I'd bet you're fit to be president.

Z1sUYVD.gif

pigeon

Banned
The other half of it is that he expects Trump to "do the work to unite the party."

So there's room for him to turn it around, but it's still a really big deal for him to say this so quickly.

I used to live 5 blocks from a Chik-fil-A. I'd go there in the mornings after an overnight shift and get breakfast for me (chicken biscuit) and the dog (chicken minis). Their shakes were amazing. I miss their shakes.

If this is a preview of his pivot for the general, then we're in for a real treat. I hope he does something like this for every holiday. Comedy gold.
Their shakes are simple as shit and it's just on point every time.. I don't know what they do, but they're amazing.

And I think we are going to die Tom.. I thought the Browns would kill me.. No, Trump might.

Trump loves all women.
Loves and respects them so much he's over their bodies..

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1m1 minute ago
Breaking -- @SpeakerRyan tells @CNN he cannot endorse/support @realDonaldTrump right now --
Oh man..
This day is amazing.

Yup..

itschris

Also 1964 for the Republicans with Goldwater:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1964#Republican_Party

The 1964 Republican National Convention at Daly City, California's Cow Palace arena was one of the most bitter on record, as the party's moderates and conservatives openly expressed their contempt for each other. Rockefeller was loudly booed when he came to the podium for his speech; in his speech he roundly criticized the party's conservatives, which led many conservatives in the galleries to yell and scream at him. A group of moderates tried to rally behind Scranton to stop Goldwater, but Goldwater's forces easily brushed his challenge aside, and Goldwater was nominated on the first ballot.

In accepting his nomination, Goldwater uttered his most famous phrase (a quote from Cicero suggested by speechwriter Harry Jaffa): "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." For many GOP moderates, Goldwater's speech was seen as a deliberate insult, and many of these moderates would defect to the Democrats in the fall election.

AndyD

aka andydumi
IMO, this thread is infinitely more enjoyable when the elections are over and we bitch about policy and congressional gridlock.

I agree. It seems I learn a lot more about politics outside election seasons, as we discuss actual policies, supreme court cases and so forth. Right now it's majority media junk.

User1608

Banned
Trump truly is a tryhard.
#TacoBowlGate

I'll be damned if that shit doesn't look delicious though.

We went to the store a little bit ago, and my mom was talking to the lady working the checkout. Lovely lady. They were just having a kiki, you know....and my mom mentions Trump. Woman goes "Oh, I voted for him. I can't wait to see him President." My mom got REAL quiet. Real quiet....which is scary. My mom just turns to her, sweet as anything and says "You're a fucking moron then, oh, and please don't put the cat food in with the detergent." And the lady behind my mom just started cackling.

I went back for more alcohol.
Catching up; your mom is cool hah hah

PBY

Banned
I agree. It seems I learn a lot more about politics outside election seasons, as we discuss actual policies, supreme court cases and so forth. Right now it's majority media junk.

I mean... that's commentary on election season though. Sad truth is that elections are less about policy than media junk in many cases.

dramatis

I don't expect any of the "Never Hillary" assholes to vote for anybody this November. The scant people I've met who love Bernie but say they'll never vote for Hillary tend to be politically illiterate STEM majors. I doubt most of them can even name their senators.
Hm, I wasn't really thinking about whether or not those people can be pulled into the fold. I'm more interested in seeing if the progressive activism will persist from this group and also any interesting technological solutions/ideas they can come up with to address the problems with voting such as information, IDs, communication, analytics, whatever they can conceive.

I really hate how much the email stuff damaged Hillary's favorables. It must suck to win on being the less hated of the two most hated candidates in history.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Just saw that taco bowl. Trumps's an asshole, but that's a pretty sweet looking dish.

Outside of true RINOs like Baker, the only people opposing Trump that are in government right now are people like Sasse and Ryan that want to privatize Social Security. Not sure what this says.

Hindl

I really hate how much the email stuff damaged Hillary's favorables. It must suck to win on being the less hated of the two most hated candidates in history.

Whatever, wait till she's in office. If she does everything she says she will all those people will have to eat shit and change their tunes. And, if in the face of what she's actually done they still hate her and think she's fake, then they were never worth listening to in the first place.

Does PoliGAF hate Politico? I can't remember. I have read a number of fairly good articles on there. Maybe a few poorly written or sensationalist ones is indicative of a lack of editorial cohesion, not poor site-wide quality.

Don't you have a thing for Voldemort?

Yes. I know no shame.

So....

Mom: ADAM! : yelling at me from downstairs : COME HERE.
Me: What?
Mom: Did you see what Trump did on the Facebooks?
Me: Um, ya. I saw.
Mom: Oh. Did Kyle see?
Me: Um, ya he saw. I just showed him.
Mom: Oh. Do your little gay friends online know? (She means this as a compliment, I promise).
Me: Ya. They know....
Mom: You ruin all my fun. I never get to tell people stuff.
Me: Sorry?
Mom: Oh, I know. I'll tell my friend I met on Grindr.

: internally screaming :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom