• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of VP Debate 2008 Trainwreck-in-slow-motion Popcorn Party Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing Cheney has done in 8 years...

cheney-hunting-cartoon.gif

mjfor40

this will be the most watched VP debate in the history of mankind

everyone is going to watch because of the Palin interviews with Couric over the past couple weeks....it's amazing when someone sounds so stupid and fails so miserably (in a position only behind the President). i can't wait to watch this idiot fail

Amir0x

Banned
well you see if Biden answers a question right, and Palin answers a question wrong he will be seen as bullying a mentally handicapped person.

Lose lose.

besada

Banned
Tamanon said:
Hey at least she didn't pick Cheney! But yeah, her reasoning wasn't that good either.

And seriously, why not just pick John Adams? He had to learn the job, too, and he isn't going to offend anyone. Not even conservatives thought Bush, Sr. was a good VP. Reagan didn't even think he was a good VP.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
"Joe Biden and Barack Obama have NEVER taken on any members of their party on ANY issue."

oh mccain, you're a sad, sad man.:lol

Tobor

besada said:
And seriously, why not just pick John Adams? He had to learn the job, too, and he isn't going to offend anyone. Not even conservatives thought Bush, Sr. was a good VP. Reagan didn't even think he was a good VP.

"The fella from that show on HBO, Katie. He was a good VP dontchaknow?"

besada said:
Probably because she doesn't know who John Adams is.

At least she didn't pick Glenn Close in Air Force One.

besada said:

She has no idea who that is.

Tamanon

Banned
besada said:

Why would she care about a beer? She was asked about VPs!

Fuck it. I'm going into this huge. No managing expectations for me - Biden better dominate and expose Palin to be the fraud she is, even if it means he has to wear the kid gloves in confronting her. Anything less will be failure.

Get Palin off her talking points, and there's no way he can lose.

DON'T LET ME DOWN JOE BIDEN!!!

Amir0x

Banned
Proposal: Does anyone want me to make a new thread for the VP debate, this one is getting large and I have a feeling tonight is going to be raw. Guess I didn't expect it to blow up this large before the debate even started.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amir0x said:
Proposal: Does anyone want me to make a new thread for the VP debate, this one is getting large and I have a feeling tonight is going to be raw. Guess I didn't expect it to blow up this large before the debate even started.
Start a new one as soon as the VP debate is over.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Amir0x said:
For archival purposes, it's own thread would make more sense I spose.

Amir0x said:
Start a new one now.

Guy Legend

I have a feeling you will see no usch implosion, rather a pseudo confident Palin who comes out aggressive. But at the end of the day people will see Biden as the more personable, knowledgeable guy who is fighting for the issues.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Thread velocity ate it now that we now Ami is off creating a new lair for our musing. :lol

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
I guarantee there will be one moment during the debate where Palin gets cocky about something she thinks she knows, immediately followed by Biden straight up making her look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom