• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games For May: Tropico 5, Table Top Racing: World Tour, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

Liamc723

And that’s not all. Here’s the full line-up of games available for download on 3rd May:

Tropico 5 (PS4)
Table Top Racing: World Tour (PS4)
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PS3)
LocoRoco Cocoreccho! (PS3)
Switch Galaxy Ultra (PS Vita, PS4)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP, PS Vita)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/27/coming-to-playstation-plus-in-may-tropico-5-table-top-racing-and-more/?emcid=social_20160427_61002286&adbid=725346194784808960&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

May's PS+ line-up.

UCBooties

So the rumor was a total bust? I'm pretty happy about Tropico, I haven't really done anything with the series since 3, how is it on PS4?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Table Top Racing looks pretty cool. Reminds me of RC-Pro AM

Ghost of Sparta is the best of the PSP God of Wars.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
With UC4, DOOM, TMNT, etc...

and UC4... oh and UC4... not really concerned with May personally.

Will give Tropico 5 a try, however.

Matush

TTR looks alright I guess. ( "Table Top Racing: World Tour is a high-octane combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of the all-time classic Wipeout series." ) Can we agree at this point that they need to drop PS3 from PS+? I mean LocoRoco is like 2,99, it was released in 2007 ffs. Also now we are getting PSP games instead of Vita games? Great.

Corpekata

Banned
I find most of the complaints overblown in PS+ month threads but that is a pretty shitty month there. Not even the small titles are very noteworthy.

Carl

Tropico looks great, been wanting to play that. Switch Galaxy is good fun. Looks like a good month to me

Bold One

BXQH7Bx.gif

I my sub runs out in May and I for sure would let it die if not for the fact that Uncharted 4 comes out and I intend to play the fuck out of the MP.

Table Top Racing looks...ok...I guess.

5taquitos

Actually very stoked about Tropico 5, I've been eyeing the console version for a while now.

Edit: Tropico 5 is also a $60 game right now, but that won't stop the haters.

PSOreo

This is getting ridiculous now. Normally even if I'm not going to play the PSPlus games straight away, I still "claim them" for my library to play at some point down the line but none of these warrant it at a face level for me.

Top Bottom