• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ September: Journey, Lords of the Fallen, Prince of Persia

N.Grim

It's your time, so if you really don't think it's worth pushing through, fair enough, but I urge you to get further in, I was constantly surprised by how inventive and interesting it gets. It has a slow start that's for sure, they should've let you choose some of those advanced locked levels from the start, as they're worlds apart from the starting ones.

Having said all that, how is this the 'game of the year edition'? I love the game but in no world is it a GOTY contender.

It was on mobile

usp84

Well i beat the second boss in Lord of the Fallen and immediately deleted the game.

First game on PS4 that i started and didn't want to finish it.

Where are you Dark Souls 3 DLC?

LoF is OK...it feels like almost a good game but it's stuck on average. For free though you can't complain. Obviously souls/borne spoiled us on this kinda stuff.

LoF is OK...it feels like almost a good game but it's stuck on average. For free though you can't complain. Obviously souls/borne spoiled us on this kinda stuff.

That game was unplayable for me coming from Bloodborne. Shame since it was just a few minor adjustments in combat away from a decent Souls clone

Altairre

That game was unplayable for me coming from Bloodborne. Shame since it was just a few minor adjustments in combat away from a decent Souls clone

I usually roll my eyes a bit whenever I see a "this was unplayable coming from *insert soulsborne game here*" but in this specific case I have to agree. They're just so much alike that it's impossible not no be annoyed by the fact that the soulsborne series does literally every aspect a lot better. Really wanted to like LotF but just couldn't.

It was awful. Framerate was a mess, combat was somehow slower than DS1, and buggy hitboxes made me uninstall after about 2 hours

Top Bottom