• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games For May: Tropico 5, Table Top Racing: World Tour, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

KiraXD

ugh... both PS+ and GWG suck next month... getting tired of these bottom of the barrel games on both services... though i give GWG the win the past couple months over PS+... Sunset Overdrive, and The Wolf Among Us pretty much owned Zombi and Broforce the past 2 months.

Im not gonna complain too much because "free" or whatever. but... PS+ has gotten really shitty compared to when it started... i dont think anyone can argue that.

But an "interactive screensaver" and a PSP game... really? is sony that desperate to scrounge for freebies... we couldnt even get the GoW remaster... we had to get the PSP version? thats a fucking slap in the face.

Tabletop Racers actually sounds interesting, and could be a neat game. Something I probably wouldn't buy otherwise, so it may be a great choice for something like this.

Looking forward to GoW and Tropico 5 as well. Not a great month, but not complete crap either.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
ugh... both PS+ and GWG suck next month... getting tired of these bottom of the barrel games on both services... though i give GWG the win the past couple months over PS+... Sunset Overdrive, and The Wolf Among Us pretty much owned Zombi and Broforce the past 2 months.

Im not gonna complain too much because "free" or whatever. but... PS+ has gotten really shitty compared to when it started... i dont think anyone can argue that.

But an "interactive screensaver" and a PSP game... really? is sony that desperate to scrounge for freebies... we couldnt even get the GoW remaster... we had to get the PSP version? thats a fucking slap in the face.

Broforce is great. Too bad about the PS4 version.

Atomski

These threads get better every month
giphy.gif

GHG

I still can't get over the fact that there are people moaning about Tropico.

Some of you wouldn't know what a good game is even if you were slapped in the face by it.

Malcolm9

PS+ sucking is all down to opinion, personally I've enjoyed it mostly because of playing games I've would have never thought of trying.

I'm currently play the first chapter of Kings Question and I love it, this was a PS+ title.

I have far more worth from the service than I actually pay for.

Atomski

Is it controversial to say that PS+ has sucked for a while? Why?
Honestly I've never liked these services to begin with but at one time I swear they got non stop praise.

Now it's a bitch fest every month.. I'm not sure if it's because people got spoiled or they are just entitled. Also love how people keep saying they are free yet they are paying a subscription..

In the ten PS+ threads prior to last months, there were constant calls for "one retail, one indie" game to be on Plus because that would satisfy everyone.

Naturally, even when it happens two months in a row, people still continue to bitch and moan about it.

MMaRsu

Banned
In the ten PS+ threads prior to last months, there were constant calls for "one retail, one indie" game to be on Plus because that would satisfy everyone.

Naturally, even when it happens two months in a row, people still continue to bitch and moan about it.

And how.. Goddamn annoying man

Klart

Agreed.

What do people expect for 4 dollar/Euro a month?

So glad Watch_Dogs was a false rumor. Always wanted to try Tropico.
Intrigued by Tabletop Racers, maybe it's a nice thowback to the old Micro Machine days.

Garbage and shovelware get thrown around a little too easily in these threads. People using these terms for legitimately good games that they don't personally like should be embarrassed of themselves.

How is BC Rearmed 2? I played the first one and thought it was a great modern version of Bionic Commando, but I thought I remembered hearing the second one was pretty bad.
edit: just realized/forgot it's on PS3... damn the PS4 selection is thin.

I desperately need to finish my Plus backlog in the next year and cancel forever. Will have to buy a few Vita games after that when I lose them post-Plus. Fine.

I can live with GwG and Xbox multiplayer.

Permanently A

I do wonder what all the people who express their dissatisfaction were actually hoping for. Like realistically, what game did you want?

Top Bottom