• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Double Discount Sale US 40% Non Plus - 80% with PS+. Witcher 3, Hitman, Outlast 2

Zasa

I was gifted a 50 dollar PSN card today, should I play SOMA? 9 bucks seems like a pretty good deal for such a well regarded game...
100% yes. Very unique blend of atmospheric horror, & it's not reliant on cheap jump scares like most horror games are.

neoism

man i fucking swear ever fucking time... ��

psn sale prices are fucking ridiculous...

i procrastinated a decision to get the witcher 3 on the last sale but I finally pulled the trigger at the very end and got it for 19.99 now the complete addition is 24.99 and the dlc expansion pass is 24.99

why

�� still glad i got w3 the game is insane its like skyrim+gta+dark souls with an amazing well written story...

Blindy

Ended up getting:

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness
Steins;Gate 0
Zone of the Enders 1 & 2
Mighty No.9

Got Witcher 3 complete for $35cdn.

Started playing it and really love it. Around 8 hours in or so. Initially I was a little turned off by the control/camera/combat not feeling great, but everything else is awesome. Incredible world building, writing, characters. And I love needing to prepare for a big fight. I feel like I have a lot to learn and want to keep playing.

And occassionally zooming back on the world map... This should cover my gaming needs for about the next ... 2 years :p

autoduelist

I really wish there was some sort of way for mods to ensure those who create threads like this are responsible to maintain the list. For example, in this OP you can clearly see there should be 2 prices per item [hence double discount], but only a few items do that... for the rest, there is only one price, but no way to tell if it's the non-ps+ or ps+ price. And since the list is clearly unfinished it that regard, we can no longer even trust the list is complete at all, negating its value.

Likewise, other recent OPs often completely leave out ps3 or vita sales, or never finish updating once the sale is completely live.

I realize that's the danger of allowing anyone to post the sale, but it would be nice if a solution was found. [I don't know what... maybe sales have an official set of trusted posters? I don't know]. Or even a 'time out' on being able to post new threads for those that don't keep theirs updated.

This post has been a long time coming, I've been seeing this sort of thing happen over and over and just felt it needed to be said.

HotHamBoy

Got Witcher 3 complete for $35cdn.

Started playing it and really love it. Around 8 hours in or so. Initially I was a little turned off by the control/camera/combat not feeling great, but everything else is awesome. Incredible world building, writing, characters. And I love needing to prepare for a big fight. I feel like I have a lot to learn and want to keep playing.

And occassionally zooming back on the world map... This should cover my gaming needs for about the next ... 2 years :p

You should try turning on the alternative movement controls in settings. That's what they implemented for people who didn't like how it felt.

lupinko

I bought MGSV the Definitive Edition, but I bought MGSV GZ a long time ago.

Anyway TDE is a separate download but how is Sony for refunds? I don't think I've ever played GZ but I did download it. But I think I bought it for $5, so it's no big deal. Should I bother asking for a refund?

I thought TDE was a better deal than just getting vanilla TPP because it includes all the DLC.

Top Bottom