• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ramadan 2016 |OT| Ramadan is over, now EID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renewed

Eid Mubarak everyone, hope you are all doing well

I was contemplating making this a half day in regard to work but I might just spend the rest of the day with my family

Had Eid prayer at Overton Park, was awesome. Think there were like 2000 people there.

eid_overton_park_2016_by_digi_matrix-da93khr.gif

Just got back from Eid prayer. Imam completed khutba in Arabic and everyone was still sitting expecting an english version. It was awkward :lol

Anyways the best thread is now coming to an end. Until Ramadan 2017 folks (iA). Remember, Muslim Community OT is always open

Numb

Eid prayer brings the whacky compared to regular Friday prayers
Saw a dude with a knife hanging on his kandura and many who styled their facial hair all crazy
Lovely

Sch1sm

Eid prayer brings the whacky compared to regular Friday prayers
Saw a dude with a knife hanging on his kandura and many who styled their facial hair all crazy
Lovely

...you can't tell me no man in your family has done the same thing with one of those Somali shortswords. I refuse to believe it.

-------------

I swear I always end the day with a headache. Chalk it up to change of routine.

Numb

...you can't tell me no man in your family has done the same thing with one of those Somali shortswords. I refuse to believe it.

-------------

I swear I always end the day with a headache. Chalk it up to change of routine.
They have
But this was just too big
Too big

faridmon

Man, as someone who lives on his own and are solitude for most of the time; I forgot how enjoyable it is to spend an Eid with a huge gathering of family.

Had Eid prayer at Overton Park, was awesome. Think there were like 2000 people there.

eid_overton_park_2016_by_digi_matrix-da93khr.gif

There were 10,000 people in Birmingham. Wish I took a photo.

bwakh

Hey guys. Been lurking this thread all month. Really enjoyed my first Ramadan NeoGaf thread. Unfortunately I got into an accident last Wednesday, ended up with a broken bone in the shoulder and missed the last few fasts. So an Eid in bed is what ill end up with once again :)

Eid Mubarak to everyone!

faridmon

Hey guys. Been lurking this thread all month. Really enjoyed my first Ramadan NeoGaf thread. Unfortunately I got into an accident last Wednesday, ended up with a broken bone in the shoulder and missed the last few fasts. So an Eid in bed is what ill end up with once again :)

Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Oh, man. That must hurt. Get well soon, and don't worry about missing some of the fasting days. Just make it up whenever you can with no pressure.

bwakh

Oh, man. That must hurt. Get well soon, and don't worry about missing some of the fasting days. Just make it up whenever you can with no pressure.

Yep. Painkillers are my friends. Thank you for the wish. :) I do plan to do make them up later. Will miss that Ramadan feel.

Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Ooph hope for a speedy recovery! Any idea what kind of fracture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom