• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rashid Confirmed for Street Fighter V

KAL2006

Banned
It would be cool if Capcom went with the arab money cliché. Maybe his intro he comes out of a Lamborgini. Or he has a pet Lion/Tiger.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yep, and I don't like that particular trope. Apart from that the character seems great, diversity was always the SF trademark.

Now we only lack a pretty boy and a crazy girl and a we'll have everything I think.

pretty boy - Vega (and Ken)

crazy girl - Juri

Skilletor

Watch VesperArcade Gameplay breakdown and Rashid is probably my favourite character in the roster so far. Necalli was also good. I wish Capcom would.have more than 4 New characters in the game as I'm liking the new characters alot.

I'm sure we'll be getting more through updates.

Rashid seriously reminds me of the OG 12 in design. He's awesome.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Those whirlwinds and tornadoes look like a lot of fun and satisfying to play with.

Reset

pretty boy - Vega (and Ken)
q1c88hTc.jpg

nIGkaRXlx6Wwf5h5.jpg

Pretty.....

You can't blame him for not counting these two.

ElFly

Rufus was a cool design but I feel he is hated because of his annoying moveset.

Juri and Hakan were great designs. It s the other three guys who give a bad name to Sf4.

Sf3 had some solids, like Necro, Oro and Dudley, but most of the rest was boring or ugly.

Village

Juri and Hakan were great designs. It s the other three guys who give a bad name to Sf4.

Sf3 had some solids, like Necro, Oro and Dudley, but most of the rest was boring or ugly.

Actully a bunch of folks hate rufus because his playstyle and design. He was suppoused to be this radblack guy nammed king kobra, but instead we got that shit. No one cares about hakan or abel. And C.Viper and juri were the standouts for a lot of folks

Reset

Yeah, I don't see a difference for Ken. He still looks like ass. lol
I think they made Vega's eyes smaller and fixed his nose. :|

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Actully a bunch of folks hate rufus because his playstyle and design. He was suppoused to be this radblack guy nammed king kobra, but instead we got that shit. No one cares about hakan or abel. And C.Viper and juri were the standouts for a lot of folks

in retrospect, the SFIV newcomers were pretty bad. Juri is almost a cool design, but her hair is ludicrous.

i'm confident she'll end up in SF V, and hopefully we get an alt similar to this piece of concept art:

in retrospect, the SFIV newcomers were pretty bad. Juri is almost a cool design, but her hair is ludicrous.

i'm confident she'll end up in SF V, and hopefully we get an alt similar to this piece of concept art:

Yeah, SFV already has twice as many cool newcomers as IV and we still haven't seen everyone yet.

Lulubop

ken looks like ken in this game...the character slect ken looks off but whatever, people don't listen. His in game model looks like Ken

He was hated for his play style and look. Should have just added Yun instead ( to vanilla SF4)

kirblar

middle eastern character that has that pose whilst standing in the middle of a tornado. it's not info. or anything, just me making a snide comment on how it's a bit of a boring trope.
They're playing off that and the Whirling Dervish thing with the wind attacks, but none of his power here is mystical- he's a rich kid from Dubai playing with modern tech.

Tripon

Watch VesperArcade Gameplay breakdown and Rashid is probably my favourite character in the roster so far. Necalli was also good. I wish Capcom would.have more than 4 New characters in the game as I'm liking the new characters alot.
There will likely be new characters for DLC as well. Now that Capcom is moving to a service model for SFV, they will want to make good characters for people to buy.

Top Bottom